• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Music, TV in the rooms

ein265

Earning My Ears
First Time Crusier- was wondering if there is music or TV in the rooms. We have a cat 6 deck 6. Not that we will be in the room much but just wondering. Should we bring CD's tapes etc..

Thanks, This site has been very helpful!:D

Just to add on to what Dave has said - there are also VCR's in the concierge suites as well.

and it's pretty much all Disney/ESPN/ABC all the time... <G>

But there was one of the rival networks - I think it was NBC. But no CBS (or was it NBC missing?) and definitely no Fox. The exception was going to watch sports in ESPN. I went up there to watch my beloved Angels in the playoffs. I've heard football and other sports are available there as well.

The missing station has to be fox and NBC, I know this becasue I was on the Wonder during the final episode of the Last surivour series and my mother changed the channel and up can Vespia on the screen. CBS is the other station. I was taping at home and did not want to know who won, she did it again the next morning with the CBS morning new, just when they were interviewing the winner, I ran out of the room!!!

If you notice CBS is the only other station that will run Disney commericals, must have some sort of agreement. Other than Disney's Cable stations that is.

If I remember correctly, there is also a channel that just plays music and scrolls information stuff. The music is a step above Musak, but not necessarily to 40 radio. Just enough to make some background noise. I don't think you are going to be in the room that much!! At least I wouldn't be! Happy cruising!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter