Music: What are you listening to??

Tarney Spencer Band~ No Time To Lose
Awesome to see this. Cool song! I have been really into a-ha lately as people may have noticed from the posts I have on this thread, LOL but Alan Tarney was one of their producers for their 1st 3 albums: Hunting High and Low, (including producing the song Take on Me), Scoundrel Days, and Stay on these Roads, as well as a few songs on their most recent (and comeback) album in 2016, Cast in Steel. Thought that was a cool little coincidence.

Awesome to see this. Cool song! I have been really into a-ha lately as people may have noticed from the posts I have on this thread, LOL but Alan Tarney was one of their producers for their 1st 3 albums: Hunting High and Low, (including producing the song Take on Me), Scoundrel Days, and Stay on these Roads, as well as a few songs on their most recent (and comeback) album in 2016, Cast in Steel. Thought that was a cool little coincidence.

Didn't know that about him being one of the producers.

I remember this song from way back in the late 70's/early 80's and I had actually been trying to figure out who did this song for several years. I cannot remember where I was when I heard it again after so many years, but I did try to Shazam or SoundHound it at the time, and it there was no results for it. So another couple of years passed, and I just heard it again last week while listening online and it was someone who was playing music and had a chat group open, so I was able to ask who it was! I tried to buy it on iTunes, but sadly, it's not available. :( I have it saved on YouTube, and so I will have to listen to it there, I guess.

Ring if Fire - Johnny Cash

(Im hiding out here, finding out people hate me cause I start music threads and **** up the correct use of "there ") :scared::p

I like your music threads and all of the other fun threads here. It *is* in the Just For Fun section of the forum and all. And what I'm listening to now:

I used to listen to this song after my Mom died a lot.

Destiny by Zero 7

A British band, very chilled and trippy. I used to work for a HiFi shop, extremely pricey - our cheapest system was £1,500 without speakers. I sold a £32,000 stereo set on the back of this song!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter