Music

mumsy1955

DISNEY FAN
Do you get any form of recordings of the music played on the violin at your wedding ceremony or just prior it ( prelude).Just wondering as wedding couple will probably be too excited/ nervous to actually take in the music being played.

We had a friend recording the ceremony since we didn't have videography, so that helped because when we watched it back we could take in the prelude and entrance music!

Do you get any form of recordings of the music played on the violin at your wedding ceremony or just prior it ( prelude).Just wondering as wedding couple will probably be too excited/ nervous to actually take in the music being played.

We had a harpist for our ceremony & she gave us a CD of all of the selections she played- she recorded it in her studio either before or after our wedding. It is one of my most treasured mementos from our wedding :)

We had a harpist for our ceremony & she gave us a CD of all of the selections she played- she recorded it in her studio either before or after our wedding. It is one of my most treasured mementos from our wedding :)

That sounds lovely,were you expecting that. My daughter is having a violinist called Jennie Redburg playing for her

That sounds lovely,were you expecting that. My daughter is having a violinist called Jennie Redburg playing for her

We asked her beforehand if we could pay her to record it before or after & she did it for free! She was fantastic & such a nice person as well :) To me, it was more special than having a video of the ceremony & 7 years later, I still listen to it often in my car :)

We asked her beforehand if we could pay her to record it before or after & she did it for free! She was fantastic & such a nice person as well :) To me, it was more special than having a video of the ceremony & 7 years later, I still listen to it often in my car :)

That's great did you email her directly or did you do it through the wedding planners ,my daughter is going through Just Marry ,do you have her email address as I would love to get the music as a surprise for my daughter and her fiance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!