"Must Do" experiences with a 24 month old

WDWOswald

DIS Veteran
I'm looking forward to experiencing Disney with my 24 month old son. What are some "can't miss" experiences to do with him?

We like to hold our first haircuts until Disney. So if your child hasn't had theirs, yet, call Disney Dining to book an appt at the Main Street Barber Shop.

There is so much for little ones to go on, than not. We are bringing my 18 month old niece in September for her first trip. We are so excited to see our favorite place through her eyes. We booked her 1st haircut package at Harmony Barbershop, a few character meals - Garden Grill, Akershus and Cape May Cafe. We are bringing her to Hoop Dee Doo with us, yay! She'll be able to go on everything except for the bigger rides. Just being there is enough to make it a great trip.

I hope you have a magical trip with your son.

Teacups! It was our first ride in dlr with dd, and she absolutely loved it! Her smile and laughs were so amazing. I've never been a huge teacups person, but I will ride it anytime now just to see her light up like that :)

Our two year old loved the stage shows, especially Finding Nemo at AK, and the dark rides like the Little Mermaid and Winnie the Pooh. She also loved the play areas, especially the one in Dinoland at AK and Bruce's area in the Living Seas at Epcot.

Don't miss the Parades, find a good spot and enjoy the parade through the eyes of your child. Very memorable experience! Stage shows and boat rides (Jungle Cruise, Liberty Belle).

During nap time, I used to go into the Hall of Presidents.

And don't forget stopping by the Baby Care Center, between Casey's Corner and Crystal Palace. This place is a little hidden gem!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/baby-care-centers/

Any playground or water splash area can seem like their favorite part of WDW :confused3

But it's good for all of they can burn off some of that extra energy.

Our first Disney trip was all about characters. We weren't sure if our LO would want to meet the characters, but we knew he would enjoy seeing them, so I made reservations at character meals. If your child doesn't want the characters to come near, then the hostess will let them know to skip your table. Our kid was psyched about them though and had a great time! He also LOVED Disney Jr Live on Stage - it was truly magical seeing his expression.
He loved Dumbo and the carousel as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter