Must not be extending Restaurantasaurus Ice Cream/Burger Meal

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
I went to book it for our Nov trip and it's not longer a choice on the dining reservation list??

Was it Ice Cream in a bun or a meat patty between two scoops of Ice Cream? :)

I just checked and it is showing reservations available through November 16th now; appears they extended it out 6 more days. I'm really hoping they extend it much further so I can do this in early December. It looks like so much fun.

Edited to add: While it looks like you can reserve through November 16th, I have not found any availability after November 10th.

It seems like they’re extending availability week by week?? I have a reservation Oct 9. I’ll let you know if it’s worth it. I’ll be on the dining plan, too.

It seems like they’re extending availability week by week?? I have a reservation Oct 9. I’ll let you know if it’s worth it. I’ll be on the dining plan, too.

To clarify, my reservation page shows through November 16th now instead of just the 10th, BUT, there has been no availability for any of the dates after the 10th. May be a glitch in that it really ends November 10th OR they are extending a week and just haven't entered the availability into the system yet.

I’ve been waiting to book this! They just need to extend it one more week!

There were some issues when we book for the second week of October. I even called and they said it was totally full. went back to the computer and they had plenty of openings.
Strange that it just opened. Maybe not doing as well as they thought??

Looks like it has been extended out to November 16th. Saw availability on November 14th for 2. Wish they would extend it on out to December. :rolleyes:

It's a dinner offering starting at 4 or 4:30.
Oh shoot! I thought it would be a nice late lunch on departure day.

We do have another DAK day and I imagine the girls would like it then and Flame Tree on departure day. Oh well, we will see. Thank you!

We did it twice during our early September trip and the food was pretty good and the ice cream bar was fun. But it was absolutely dead in there. It didn’t look to be very popular.

Probably no one knew about it! If it wasn't for these boards, I would not of heard of it. Though they should do lunch - I'd rather have a nice dinner and a quick lunch.

Is it a quick service or table service? I thought it was a quick one but now that it says "family- style", it appears to be a table service.

Is it a quick service or table service? I thought it was a quick one but now that it says "family- style", it appears to be a table service.

It's a hybrid like BOG at breakfast or lunch or the Pizzafari family dinner option at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!