Must see for a 3 yr old whale loving son

jacksonsmom

<font color=blue>Can you guess who I am a mom for?
We will be hitting Sea World during our WDW stay in 3 weeks.

I think my son is more excited about seeing Shamu then Mickey! LOL

We have be to Sea World in San Diego & had a lot of fun.

What are the must see attractions at Sea World in Orlando. My son loves whales & dolphins so I know the Shamu show is a must along with the dolphin show.

Any other shows we should not miss?

Also will only one day be enough to see everything Sea World has to offer? We will get there right when they open & stay until they close.

You should see the Wild Arctic (polar bears, walrus, beluga whales), Terrors of the deep (shark tunnel etc), Manatees- the last generation.

The Clyde and Seamore show is very funny.

Visit the dolphin pool at Key West at feeding time - you can buy fish at certain times and feed them yourself. Also feed the sea lions - they are hilarious.

Of course see the Shamu and dolphins shows!

If you get there early and plan your day around the show times (on the park leaflet) you should have no trouble seeing everything in a day - provided you can tear your DS away from the dolphin pool! :) :)

The Pets Ahoy show was a big hit with my DS (turning 4 today) and DD (6 1/2).

We used the "second day free" option to return for a few hours on the last day of our trip. The grownups hit the big rides, then we had lunch and planned on seeing the dolphin show then some time in Shamu's Happy Harbour. Happy Harbour is a great play area but you may want your son's swim trunks along.

My dd ended up being chosen to participate in the dolphin show!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Check out the picture http://home.nycap.rr.com/dandelion/seaworld.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter