MVMCP Newbie.. But Not New to WDW...

tinkmom2

DIS Veteran
I am so excited to be leaving tomorrow for WDW! We have battled a house of sickies all week. DD1 has had the stomach flu Thursday and Friday. My youngest DD2 has been battling a upper respiratory thingy for which she took antibiotics. I am up quite early this AM and hear her stuffy nose.

It's our first time at the MVMCP but our 4th time at WDW. We have been on one Disney cruise so we are Silver Castaway members:thumbsup2

We are off to the airport at the crack of dawn tomorrow! Going are my DH, Myself, and my two girls 10 and 4. This will be our 4th time at WDW but our first ever MVMCP. We always come at Easter or spring break and are ecstatic to be able to experience WDW at XMas.

We also have our bounceback cruise on the Wonder on Thursday to look forward to!

This is what we have planned for the week so far!

Monday- Arrival at Pop..Dinner at Sanna, downtown Disney for some shopping (maybe Beaches and Cream for the Kitchen Sink?
Tuesday- monorail resorts(decorations) 4pm MVMCP, QS all day
Wednesday- Epcot Akershus breakfast, Teppan Edo Dinner
Thursday- Limo pickup to port off on our bounceback cruise, Dis meet at 3:banana:
Friday- Nassau(supposed to be a rainy day) Atlantis free aquarium, Pirate Night!
Saturday- Castaway Kay, Serenity Beach
Sunday dropped off at airport by Limo, checking in Hyatt, back home at 5
Can't wait to post all my pics:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter