MVMCP tickets?

kbkids

<font color=cc0066>Loves the World in February<br>
How long does it take for the tickets to get to you when ordered? We live in Florida, and I ordered the tickets last Wednesday (19th). The agent did not offer to hold them, and honestly, I didn't think about it since they weren't being mailed out of state. But, we're leaving next Wednesday, and now I'm getting anxious. I know it's only been a week, but with tomorrow being a holiday . . . Anyway, what kind of envelope are they going to be in? I'm notorious for trashing junk mail without opening it, and I'm hoping I have not thrown them away, which is possible if it didn't look like it was from Disney.
Humor me - I'm a worry wart!!

With Disney Logo does not look like junk mail so I do not think you would throw away I bet it will arrive Saturday.::yes:: :wave2: :goodvibes

We got ours in about 10-12 days. There was no mistaking the envelope. You can tell it is from Disney! Have fun, we'll be there on the 9th!

Okay, I feel better about not having thrown them away. I'll just be glad when I have them in my hands!

Actually, ours came in a plain white envelope. It had a FL address, so I knew what it was. But, it wasn't the bright yellow and red envelope that most Disney stuff comes in.

Oh Jeez!! Now I'm worried again - :D I think as long as it didn't look like junk mail, I wouldn't have thrown it away.

The tickets are also like ATM cards - heavy plastic. If there are two in there (or four, like in mine) it is noticeably stiff and you can feel that it has a "credit card" inside. I didn't throw mine away...but yes, a white sort of random-looking envelope. I would think that if they haven't arrived by Saturday, I'd call on Monday and let them know - and see if they can re-issue them to be held at will-call (or Guest relations - whatever it's called in Disney!) :)

I am pretty sure it took a week for us to get ours (5 business days, tops) and I would think with you being instate it would be less time.

Ours would be holding three tickets, so I'm probably safe with not throwing them away.

I do have our confirmation number, so I had planned to call on Monday and see what my options were. Having never been to MVMCP, I wasn't sure if it was paper tickets that anyone could use if they got ahold of them, or something that they could "disable" and issue new ones.

It took 8 days to West Texas and in came in a plain white envelope with Lake Buena Vista as the return address.

Well, they never showed up! I called today, and after being left on hold for quite a while - I was getting nervous! - she came back and said no problem, they cancelled them and I could pick them up at will call Thursday evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter