My 2nd tale... Fantasy Rd 2, TR Rd 2: NO sea sickness! [Apr '16-East Car.] (Upd Apr19: COMPLETED)

I'm really late, but I just read your whole report and loved it! We are going on the Fantasy next April with this same itinerary and reading your report got me more excited! I'll be traveling with my Mom and two teens, who will be 17 and 15 when we go. I would really like to visit The Baths, but I'm not sure if my mom will be up to that. Your photos are so beautiful…from there and actually, all of your photos are amazing!

Thanks for sharing!

I'm really late, but I just read your whole report and loved it! We are going on the Fantasy next April with this same itinerary and reading your report got me more excited! I'll be traveling with my Mom and two teens, who will be 17 and 15 when we go. I would really like to visit The Baths, but I'm not sure if my mom will be up to that. Your photos are so beautiful…from there and actually, all of your photos are amazing!

Thanks for sharing!
Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed! We really enjoyed The Baths but I also think that you could choose anything to do there and you'd have a good time. It's such a beautiful place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter