My 60 day mark is tomorrow!

Touring plans sent email reminding me that tomorrow is my 60 day mark To make ADRs & ‘disney experiences’...I’m drawing a blank on what that coverso_O

My 60 day is today and i was so excited to start booking then realized it was just for Disney Springs. I also got the email from touring plans that said i could start making ADRs today :sad: How will Disney let us know when we can start making our ADRs?

My 60 day is today and i was so excited to start booking then realized it was just for Disney Springs. I also got the email from touring plans that said i could start making ADRs today :sad: How will Disney let us know when we can start making our ADRs?
Supposedly they will send us an email when the reservation system opens for everything else, at least that is what Disney's last email said (my 60 day window opened last week). However I have found that I get information quicker off the blogs/boards and by making it a habit to check MDE daily.

I got the same email from Touring Plans. It also mentioned park reservations, or at least that is what I thought I read. We cannot reserve park reservations yet though, correct?

No reservations for parks yet.

I have a split stay, so what was weird is that I didn’t get an email from TP for my first stay, but I got an email for my second stay, which the 60 day for that is tomorrow! Maybe TP just updated their system?

I got the same email from Touring Plans. It also mentioned park reservations, or at least that is what I thought I read. We cannot reserve park reservations yet though, correct?
I do not think we can reserve park reservations. I haven’t heard anything yet.

I had to delete my trip stuff off of touring plans---all my notifications were bumming me out---my trip is coming up July 19th, so I'm almost at 30 days---hopefully I'll know what's going on soon with all the new park reservation stuff and ADR's---it's a nail-biter

Is the only think I can do is make reservations for Disney Springs?
Mine is in what.. two days? lol. Yeah.. planning on doing lots of QS.

I thought we were going the same day, but I made my Google notification 2 days early because.. I know myself.

EDIT: Make that 4 days early. Wow, I was pessimistic in my ability to remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!