My ADR's--anythng not included

pigget74

DVC Beach Club Villas
Finally narrowed down the list and here is what we are doing: we are on the dining plan.

Sunday night---OHANA
Monday---Mama Melrose
Tuesday---Whispering Canyon
Wednesday----Le Celliar
Thursday---Teppanyaki (sp)
---Crystal Palace--breakfast

So what do ya think?

You migth want to indicate something about yourselves, what you like, etc.

Personally, I'd steer clear of Mama Melrose. Mama Melrose has had slow service issues in the past. Instead of Mama Melrose, I'd recommend Brown Derby (if you're just adults) or 50s Prime Time (if you have children with you).

I'd also steer clear of Le Cellier. The food qualtiy at Le Cellier is a problem; I've had dry, grizzly steaks there on two occasions. The atmosphere is also a problem: cramped, and not much to look at. Instead of Le Cellier, I'd recommend Chefs de France (if you're just adults) or Biergarten or Marrakesh (if you have children with you).

I find 'Ohana to be a bit too salty for my tastes, but that's just me, I suspect.

There are several families going on this trip
2 adults no children
2 adults 1 child
2 adults 4 children
2 adults 3 children--this is me

We are planning on getting together for dinner each evening. We are looking forward to good steaks. Also mainly doing Mama Melrose for fantasmic seats since we have so many kids going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter