My "ADVENTURES N SAN FRAN, ROSE BOWL (& PARADE)COASTAL CALIFORNIA TRIP REPRT" DEC'13

I'll come back and read it all when you've finished but just on the rough outlines you're posting, it seems like you had an incredible trip.

I'm envious. They didn't allow photography in the WDFM when I was there. I guess I'll have to make a trip back.

I FINALLY got an opportunity to taste those chicken waffles........back at an IHOP here in Dallas, Texas.:hyper:

Hmm........not the same if I would coulda shoulda had one in San Francisco.....but just ran oughta time.:)

Gonna have to be a next time - gonna have to make a return trip to the Golden Gate area sometime.popcorn::

Allrightee - all done with this blog -

A quick blip worthwhile seeing again one last time -:goodvibes
(video shot while attending the float barn viewing - dinner Dec; 2013)

** DOUBLE RIGHT CLICK W/YOUR COMPUTER MOUSE OVER THE ABOVE VIDEO & IT WILL PLAY FOR YOU **

To those of you who wanna have fun seeing the continuing journeys of yours truly........

....feel free to follow along on my 'adventures n England & Scotland' blog/ trip report ya see listed below at the end of each of my blog's postings &......

T.T.F.N.:wave2:
&
Cheers Y'all

Thank you again YMT Vacations.com !!:goodvibes
This was a really fun adventure.

T.T.F.N.:wave2:
&
CHeers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!