My apologies to Barb and Tony

thedisneymom

I call 'em as I see 'em! Still wishes on stars! Li
Let me begin by saying this is very overdue but I was computerless since our trip. Baeb and Tony I apologize for not getting all of the navigators from the June 28th Magic because my daughter became ill the third night. She developed "THE VIRUS". We were in lock down right up until the last day. I will not dwell on the misery but would rather let others know how wonderful our first three days were. We did everything on the ship and my teens loved it. We had Sasha who literally made our cruise. Andras was his sidekick and equally great. We got to know him well and he sends his regards to Barb and Tony. Our Dis'ers got to meet for tea. I really enjoyed their company. Samsma recognized Marco from this site. Stewblue was a sweetheart but I must say were it not for Callahanjulie I would have lost my mind. she keep me sane throughout my daughter's isolation and never made me feel as if I had the plague. We canceled our Cat 3 for next july and august. We will return to the parks as we had done for the 10 yrs previous. my daughter fears getting ill too much at this point. I would also like to mention a cast member named Que. He was a panic and sooo nice to the kids. Can anyone help me find my fellow Dis cruisers e-mail addresses. I would like to contact them, especiall callahanjulie/. It's been my pleasure chatting with all of you. I wish you calm seas and sunshine.

cannot help you out with any info about disboarders but maybe this bump will help your post get seen.

So sorry to hear of the illness your daughter suffered through, and the damper it put on your cruise. :(

Hoping that good times are ahead for you and your family.

I can't help either but I am sorry to hear of your daughter's illness. Glad you enjoyed the days she was well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter