my birthday dinner this year will be

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Brunch at Palos!
Want to have dinner w/DS but I want DH to take me to Palos during our cruise. So brunch at Palos on 11/13 it is!

Brunch at Palo's is what we did for my sister's 50th birthday 2 years ago. It worked out great, we left Sat. and the next day was her birthday. We did brunch and that night was formal night, and she got a cake at dinner. What a way to celebrate a milestone. This year we will be on the cruise again, but we will be in st. martin for her birthday.

hope you have a great birthday celebration, and have an orange juice for me.

Donna

I'm also celebrating my birthday on the boat in Dec. I already decided to wear a tiara all day, but I might as well go to Palo too!

Imgoingtodisney,
My birthday is Nov. 13 also, plus I was born on a Friday...cursed from the get go! :p

I was born December 12 at 12:00!

12-12-12 my 12th birthday was a blast!

Have to do my DCL party on the 13th this year though.

why yes I was and if you ask Michelle she will tell you I look divine for 91!

Talk real nice to your server and you might get a VERY nice cake for your b'day not he standard issue one. Last year they made me a full size cake with my name and a rose on the top. We were in Lumiere's on formal night, so it was extra special, and B&B is my favorite. Our table was right in front of the wall with Belle and Beast dancing. In fact I even bought the mural of the wall at the silent auction. A b'day I will always remember. I also got lots of jewelry, lucky me!!!
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter