My brief review of the Villas at the Grand Floridian

When we stayed at POR I used a chair for a bed side table for me. But if that is the only issue issue with the suite, that is great news :)

There isn't enough room between the bed and the wall to use a chair. But the studio itself is nice a roomy. Really loved it there! Can't wait to go back.
Nancy :)

Sounds like you have a GREAT TIME!

Would LOVE to see some more pics if you have them!:goodvibes

Was the pool crowded????????? Isn't this a SHARED pool between the Grand Floridian Resort and VGF? So, is there only 1 pool on the entire property between BOTH Resort and VGF??? I a sure that it won't be an "issue" when I am planning to go in early Dec,2014, but if that be the case, I would imagine that it might be in the heart of the summer months????? :confused:

Thanks for more info on the pool situation if anyone has anyone! :dance3:

jerseygal said:
Sounds like you have a GREAT TIME!

Would LOVE to see some more pics if you have them!:goodvibes

Was the pool crowded????????? Isn't this a SHARED pool between the Grand Floridian Resort and VGF? So, is there only 1 pool on the entire property between BOTH Resort and VGF??? I a sure that it won't be an "issue" when I am planning to go in early Dec,2014, but if that be the case, I would imagine that it might be in the heart of the summer months????? :confused:

Thanks for more info on the pool situation if anyone has anyone! :dance3:

We just checked out today. There are 2 pools, the theme pool with the slide and the original one. It wasn't warm enough to be crowded-hardly anyone was in either one.

I can't believe Disney built a DVC resort like VGF that has problems with a drawer that can't open all the way, closets that hangers don't fit in without turning to hit the back wall, and bedrooms that you can't fit a nightstand on both sides.
Even our studio at BWV's only had 1 night stand:goodvibes
Everybody thinks this is okay because the resort is beautiful so nobody cares how the resort is built.

I for one would like to know what the builder was thinking when they did the closets:lmao: Never mine I guess they weren't thinking:)

And yes we are staying there in FEB because we stay at all the DVC.

The drawer that doesn't open all the way - that's because the models severely lacked" real" storage space. So they adjusted a little and added the drawers. So it was bad design from the beginning lacking the storage space, so they tried to adjust. Frankly, I'll take the one full drawer opening and one partially opening over the model room setup.

The drawer that doesn't open all the way - that's because the models severely lacked" real" storage space. So they adjusted a little and added the drawers. So it was bad design from the beginning lacking the storage space, so they tried to adjust. Frankly, I'll take the one full drawer opening and one partially opening over the model room setup.

They should just lock the second drawer down and pretend it was supposed to be decorative :)

twinsouvenirs said:
They should just lock the second drawer down and pretend it was supposed to be decorative :)

We actually used it as a dirty clothes drawer. There was enough space to shove them in, and I didn't care about them being wrinkled or being able to see what was what.

Did you do the walk from the GFV to the TTC? I am curious how long that would take. Perhaps it might be equal time to taking the monorail around? Especially during busy seasons- we plan to be there at Easter.

Thanks!

We were there in October and did the walk twice. It was a little shorter then taking the monorail but we did have to wait for construction traffic both times for the Poly DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter