My Cruise Photos not working

tlprice

DIS Veteran
Is anybody else having issues with the My Cruise Photos website? I paid for a package for my upcoming cruise and have a pending charge on my credit card, but for some reason it hasn't been processed. It said I would receive an email of my purchase. I have not received an email and it's been a couple of days. I have tried logging on to the site to find a way to contact them, but I keep getting an error message. I have tried on different browsers thinking that might be the issue, but get the same message.

Website is showing down for maintenance. I recall getting an email about 4 days after I purchased them last February. It could be that if you purchased before the weekend it has not had time to process the transaction completely. Take the email with you though and take it to Shutters onboard where they will check your name against a list of folks who have paid and what option they chose.

I bought last month and never got the email, though for our last cruise in the summer we got it after a few days. I printed off the order confirmation just in case, and the charge did go through.

Last year, I asked a question from their site and got a response from this email address: support@ourcruisephotos.com

Maybe try sending an email there?
Thank you. I will try that. I have the confirmation saved on my computer. My issue is that I can't print from my computer and was hoping to print the email at work. I will try the email and hope that works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!