My cruise site More photo's added!

ducklite

<font color=teal>Take the Poly, it's fabulous!<br>
I've added more photo's today--nothing else to do but watch the snow come down, at least I"m having warm thoughts!
2002 Magic Cruise!

Anne

Hi Anne...

Thanx for all the hard work, it looks great... I have read embarkation so far and will go back later with a big cup of coffee to finish the rest.

Good Job,

>>^..^<<

Hi Ann

Just enjoying your report, when I read you have nut allergies. We are cruising on the Wonder 27 July, our 16 yr old daughter Nicky is allergic to peanuts. I have informed DCL of this and have been told that the servers will be aware of the situation, I would really have liked to know before embarkation foods to be avoided to take the pressure off, I'm thinking of the buffets and fast food.

Any help form you regarding this would be greatly appreciated. I'll go back to your photos now!

Jessie

:wave: Anne,
Thanks for the report and photos. I enjoyed reading your report. We will be on the Magic this coming August, and are really looking forward to it, this is our first cruise. Looks like "The Lump" spent a great deal of time at Common Grounds. My DD is nearly 13 and I can relate to "The Lump" nickname.

I will check back later for more of your trip report.

Thanks for the excellent photos, Anne. :) Looks like you had a nice time. I cannot wait to see the rest of them when you are finished. :)

The pics and trip report look great so far...can you tell me where the anchor room is? Thanks...

Originally posted by GMS
The pics and trip report look great so far...can you tell me where the anchor room is? Thanks...

THe Anchor room is in the very front of the ship, it's where the GIANT anchors are located. If you look very closely to the very far right you can make out my DH standing there to give an idea of how big the anchors are.

Anne

Originally posted by jessie2
Hi Ann

Just enjoying your report, when I read you have nut allergies. We are cruising on the Wonder 27 July, our 16 yr old daughter Nicky is allergic to peanuts. I have informed DCL of this and have been told that the servers will be aware of the situation, I would really have liked to know before embarkation foods to be avoided to take the pressure off, I'm thinking of the buffets and fast food.

Any help form you regarding this would be greatly appreciated. I'll go back to your photos now!

Jessie

Jessie,

I don't have peanut allergies (I know, really weird!).

My advise is to be VERY careful at Topsiders, and do'nt believe them, they will yes you to death. Stay clear of toppings at Scoops (cross contamination). Make sure you have filled out and faxed back the medical form prior to sailing. Let you server and head server know the first night, and then just be careful. They use canola oils for frying, so fried foods should be safe. The biggest problem is the hidden things--like for me white chocolate and pesto are no-no's, although most people do'nt realize there are nuts or nut products in both. The late night dessert buffet was also almost a disaster for me...lots of hidden ingrediants. I grabbed one of the pastry chefs and had him walk through the buffet with me.

Anne

I saw that you had Ericka for Brunch at Palo. We had her for our brunch and two dinners. She truly is wonderful!

Thanks for the great cruise report and pictures. I enjoyed reviewing the memories of our Eastern cruises through them.

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter