My Disney Experience - How can I find my old itinerary history?

TangibleTerrific84

Earning My Ears
Is there a way in 2020 to find the historical fastpass, reservations, etc. that I added to My Disney Experience for past trips? For example, a trip I took in 2019?

I found an old post on this forum from 2016 that has a process that I don't believe actually works anymore. (I can't seem to link to the post, but if you search the forum for "My Disney Experience - maintain itinerary history?" it'll come up.)

There are also a number of posts on plandisney.disney.go.com that have this same old process of clicking on "Show Past Items" but I can't find anything like that on the current version of disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/. This is the old process that I can't seem to follow in the current My Disney Experience website:

"On the MDE website, select 'My Reservations & Tickets' from the MDE drop down menu. At the top left (above the words 'My Reservations'), select 'Show Past Items' from the drop down menu."

Thank you for any help!

I'm looking for this too! How do I find my old itineraries? We're missing Disney during this pandemic and want to relive some of the fun times we had.

Hmm I’ve never been able to locate past itineraries. Back in the day I used to keep a binder and print them out especially before smart phones so I could have my fP+ info handy and I’d save them. Now I screenshot my fP+ selections my plans out of MDE and keep those so I can remember and reference and reference if need be.

I've not seen anything thru WDW saved past the trip date. This is one reason I continue subscribing to Touring Plans. All of our past trips complete with detailed itineraries are saved there.

I don't think there is a way but for future reference, I start a google sheet (spreadsheet) and save the links/bookmarks to go back and reference for future planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!