My fiance needs some help...

kandmwedding

Lover of all things Potato Head
My fiance (then husband) needs some help. He wants to do a little surprise for me while we're there and needs some ideas. I guess he means something like flowers or dinner ressies or whatever and wants some ideas. I know it's a little strange that I'm doing the asking, but I'll just pass the replies on to him, and he'll go from there. So here's my question: what are some extra special things he can arrange for while we're there?

renting one of the skiffs with wine and cheese to go watch illuminations.

High tea at the Grand Floridian

a day at the spa at the GF

dinner at the California Grill unless money is no object then try victoria and alberts

There's a few to start with

Here's some things I'd be pleasantly surprised by:

Chocolate covered strawberries & champagne in the room.

Dinner at Victoria & Alberts or Cali Grill

Spa Treatments (like a couple's massage in your room)

Special evening snacks/picnic at the Poly to watch the fireworks from the shore

Flowers in room

On our honeymoon, DH brought with him a wonderful bottle of champagne, some candles, and a homemade cassette tape (no cd's then) of lots of romantic songs, and a radio/tape player. He made sure that flowers were delivered to our room along with a fruit and cheese platter. We drank champagne, fed each other, and danced for hours. It was so AWESOME! I am still so very in love with him and we've been married for 11 years now.

I imagine whatever he does for you it will be very special for the both of you. Don't forget, you can set up romantic things for him as well.

Enjoy!

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

12 red roses from the Disney Florist (See the thread on the Parks board for details)

A Backstage tour

Divequest for the both of you (If you do Scuba)

A surprise room upgrade

Couples Massage at the GF Spa
Fireworks Cruise for two with Champagne
Dinner on the beach at Poly or GF
Hot Air balloon ride over WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter