"My First" shirts for baby- any help would be appreciated

Dezid82

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I am looking for several logos for my daughter's first trip. Ideally I would like a a different shirt for each park which reads something to the effect of “My first trip to X, 2014. But I am comfrtable if you have other word options/suggesstions.

If anyone has time to help that would be great!

I would need the following for our trip (leaving 16 October)

1. Animal Kingdom
2. Epcot-Future World (Epcot Ball)
3. Epcot -world showcase
4. Hollywood Studios
5. Magic Kingdom

I do not need it personalized with a name. I am open to anything, Mickey Ears with animal pattern on inside, characters, etc.

I am sorry if that is too vague- but you all can create better than I can create :)

If you add characters, she likes Minnie, and Pooh. She does not know the Princes' yet, but I am not opposed to something classic like Cinderella. She has never seen Lion King, so for Animal Kingdom maybe a character in a Safari outfits- something along those lines.

I saw somewhere ( not on this site) for World Showcase Minnie holding balloons and the flag of each country was in a different Mickey shaped balloon- I thought was adorable.

I really appreciate any help you guys can offer- I am trying to make her first time memorable - even though she won't remember it all :)

Thanks!

Just giving this a little bump in case anyone can help. I was planning on working on the shirts this weekend.

Thanks for any help!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter