My first SOLO trip with less than a week to plan! My goal? To do EVERYTHING in Galaxys Edge!

GabetrixDisney

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone, I have reviewed many threads related to my upcoming trip but with such little time to plan I will take any advice I can get! This is my first Solo Trip. Quick 2 Night Trip. I will wake up in Disney one full park day, and that’s my opportunity to ride RISE OF THE RESISTANCE! I understand I have to wake up super early and get to the park at opening and attempt to get a boarding group. Fingers crossed.

I will be staying at All Star Sports and using their transportation. I don’t really want to get an Uber & I’d like to rely on the bus. Do you think that’s feasible if I want to rope drop?

Also, I plan on buying a good amount of merchandise, no way I can pack it all, what are my options for mailing it back? I did mail somthing back from wind traders once and it arrived fine but they just stapled the bag together and it got all torn up in the process. This time I want things packed a little more FRAGILE! Can I send stuff back at resort or another location on property?

As I said I want to do everything Galaxys Edge and as much as Hollywood Studios has to offer, I have reservations at Ogas, a few last minute fast passes that I could scrounge up and one dinner reservation. I want to be very fluid and go with the flow but does anyone have any advice or even words of encouragement 😂 I’m just a little anxious with my first SOLO trip and not having my normal plan and then a backup plan.

Thanks again! So grateful for this forum and community!

*sorry if this thread doesn’t belong here, I’m still earning my ears 🙂*

Last edited:
We stayed at All Star Music and relied on the bus system and got on ROTR no problem. Make sure you go to dok ondars early, since a line to get in forms later on in the day. Going early also let's you ship merchandise back to the resort and it will be there by the end of the day. You can also have it held at the front of the park.

Also, we've always had good luck getting a 4th Fastpass with TOT and RNRC.

We stayed at All Star Music and relied on the bus system and got on ROTR no problem. Make sure you go to dok ondars early, since a line to get in forms later on in the day. Going early also let's you ship merchandise back to the resort and it will be there by the end of the day. You can also have it held at the front of the park.

Also, we've always had good luck getting a 4th Fastpass with TOT and RNRC.

Thanks for the great advice! Especially about Dok Ondars! I planned on getting a couple cool antiquities there so that gives me a great game plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!