My First Trade

Goober

Mouseketeer
A BIG THANKS to Larry (Swamp Fox) for trading with me. I've really been wanting that pin.
Thanks again,
Kim :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congratulations on your first trade. May it lead to many many more:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well, which pins were in this trade? I think it's always interesting to hear about other folk's first (online) trade.

My first trade was for the Daisy Power pin. I sent my one and only trader -- the round Asia pin. Then my DH got mad because that was the first pin we ever purchased to "collect." So, I had to eventually trade back for it a couple months later.:rolleyes:

Way to go. It only gets more fun as you go on trading. Give me a holler if you are looking for anything inparticular.
Kris:p :p

Another addict hooked and reeled in!!

Congrats and hopefully many more trades in your future.

Congratulations and welcome to the world of *pin addiction.* ;)

Geez, I can't even remember which pin was my FIRST online or offline trade. :confused:

The trade made was for the 2001 Star Wars Logo Pin with R2-D2 projecting Sorcerer Mickey for the Disneyland "The Original" pin.

And if I may add the trade went smooth as glass and I'm happy Kim's first trade was a positive one and I wish her many more trades like it.

Larry (Swamp_Fox)

Thanks Larry,
I hadn't replied on what the trade was because I didn't know if you wanted anyone to know or not.
Thanks so much,
Kim:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter