My Han Solo Spooktacular trip to WDW (2nd trip but 1st solo and on property)

I did have moleskin but it ended being a bit sticky (on my sandal and then got onto my foot). The hotel room carpet stuck to my foot. :crazy2:

Oh no! That's just gross! You are absolutely the sweetest person on this board!

I did have moleskin but it ended being a bit sticky (on my sandal and then got onto my foot). The hotel room carpet stuck to my foot.

Sorry about that. I don't usually wear sandals in the parks. I rub my feet down with stick deodorant, wear socks and sneakers or Skechers. Always carry extra socks and Croc sandals (in case of floods) in my park bag. My feet are quite old, like the rest of me. LOL

Great reporting! I love how detailed you are! I also really liked your picture with Woody and Buzz with your foot out. That's a really memorable shot. :')

Oh no! That's just gross! You are absolutely the sweetest person on this board!

It was, I padded plasters for a bit and then flip flops when I wanted a break from the shoes and that seemed to work great, I'm not usually much of a wearer of flip flops but the squishy sole that these had were a welcome break. Awh thank you, I'm sure that title goes to you though :)

Sorry about that. I don't usually wear sandals in the parks. I rub my feet down with stick deodorant, wear socks and sneakers or Skechers. Always carry extra socks and Croc sandals (in case of floods) in my park bag. My feet are quite old, like the rest of me. LOL

I feel like it would only happen to me. Last trip I was wearing fashion sandals and I don't recall having a problem until nearer the second week, strange. I would have worn trainers/sneakers but my feet get so hot, my Minnie ones would have looked odd with socks, but they were comfy and I didn#t have to wear them in. I was debating on getting a second pair but didn't in the end, not sure if I shall regret that or not.

Great reporting! I love how detailed you are! I also really liked your picture with Woody and Buzz with your foot out. That's a really memorable shot. :')

Thank you, I keep wanting to talk about my trip but not everyone I know is into Disney so I have to give the basic version of events and its great to really talk about it. Yeah although you can't quite see the Andy on my foot and they don't have one haha. There more I look at it though the more I think it looks like we are doing the can-can. :lmao:

I had a look at my last trip photos and a lot of the scenic shots are of the same thing, I think next time I shall take more videos of things I see rather than just filming parades and fireworks and shows.

Thursday 21st September - Too many Chef's did not spoil the breakfast (I couldn't think of a title for today)

I think I got up around 5am and I was heading to the bus stop at around 6:49am, I have a photo of the sunrise. The bus turned up around 6:52am so my 7:30am Chef Mickey reservation was looking good.

I got off the bus and took a photo by the pumpkins and train station before heading to the monorail; I might have gotten there quicker if I had walked but still trying to give my feet a break. They had to stop the monorail because the one in front hadn’t moved on.

I made it there about 3 minutes late, I almost didn't get off the monorail in time because I wasn't paying attention.

I got myself checked in and joined the queue to have a picture with the statue Chef Mickey and then got given one of those buzzing machines although I wasn’t waiting long. I got take to the room at the back I think it’s by the kitchen and sat down on a 4 person table and a mum and son were sat on the two seat table next to me. Not sure why that wasn’t the other way around.

Had another lovely server and ended up with another orange juice, why I didn’t ask for an apple juice I don’t know. I grabbed a plate full of food, pancakes, Mickey waffles, potatoes and some cheesy thing that I wasn’t sure about so I left it. I found chocolate sauce in the morning a bit much but I was excited to eat my firs Mickey waffles.

Goofy was first to arrive and I took a selfie with him, the lady next to me took the other photos, she offered. Then Mickey, Donald and Minnie and Pluto, needed to get his autograph. They came around really quickly and it was great interaction although again I don’t remember it again haha.

26273385929_359cafa468_n.jpg
37340353544_a74e262d7f_n.jpg
26273402619_561d1fe16b_n.jpg
37340371424_7d7a38931c_n.jpg
26272081589_9d5a406da6_n.jpg
38050800071_5ef75b5b34_n.jpg
37995703256_6e0d3e429a_n.jpg

7:45am seated

7:50am drink brought out and I get my plate of food.

7:55am Goofy

8:03am Mickey

8:08am Donald

8:10am Minnie

8:13am Pluto

I left by about 8:30am as I had a good breakfast.

I had a look around the stores in the Contemporary and I found a pair of Minnie shoes that fitted. After awkwardly asking for a different size, I brought over a size 6 to explain what I was after and said I wanted a 7 because that’s what I normally need but I meant an 8. So they took me over to the 7 and I remembered I didn’t need that and then they had a look out back and woo an 8 and I tried it on and almost a perfect fit so for the rest of the trip I was wearing these or my 90p (roughly a $1) flip flops to keep my feet comfy. Sadly that set me back $40.

It took me a while to find the buses for the Contemporary, I was getting so lost but I grabbed a bus to Disney Springs and then transferred to Typhoon Lagoon. I got there about 30mins after opening so not as bad as the day before. My first casualty item my pink beaded bracelet came apart and sent pink beads flying as I was getting changed. I also had my long blue necklace come undone, that could be fixed but not whilst on the trip.

My first stop was Miss Adventure Falls I queued up and then asked the couple behind if it was ok for me to travel with them, they said it was fine but it was a bit odd, I just wanted to ride the new ride but the parrot wasn’t working.

I then went on Crush n Gusher twice but it was a bit tiring taking the ring up and there’s only one slide you can go on solo. I then went around Castaway Creek with my Polaroid Cube Plus and filmed a wave in the wave pool and then got changed. I got a snack I think and then made my way to Disney Springs.

I had a bit of time to spare so I decided to get a bit of shopping in Disney Springs done, I love those Disney dresses in the Dress shop but I’m short so they would be too long and as much as I loved the Tiki room one, I don’t know that I would really ever wear it. I loved the Haunted Mansion chairs and accessories in the home bit. As I walked around I saw some of the CM’s looking at window display and the fact that a squirrel had gotten inside, they were having to call animal control as it was going to be very hot in there, I hope they got him/her out ok.

At about 3:15pm I made it from Disney Springs to the Yacht Club, it was the only bus closet to Epcot that was about to leave. I then waited for the friendship boat and started talking to a couple and then another guy came in and started chatting to us. I carried on talking to the wife of the first couple and then as we left the boat I finished off the conversation and wished them well and went through the international gateway.

Oh my was it hot in Epcot that day, I think it was supposed to be a bad park day but I was only planning on trying some food and using my pre-planned FP’s. I went to the front of the park to put my swim things into a locker and the fan in there was great, I sat down for a bit to cool off.

Now that I’ve cooled down off to Mission Space to use my FP before food, this time around I’m doing the orange ride. I did green last time and I didn’t fancy circling Earth. I went through the queue and got added to a line with two girls. When we came into the ahead for boarding though they carried on walking around and joined the other group to fill up their shuttle. That was when the CM said to me oh you’re flying Han Solo. Yes I was, it was an experience….I didn’t feel too sick but the force on my neck was really uncomfortable more than anything else. Safe to say, I won’t be doing that again.

24197003558_4b0c57bff5_n.jpg

Having done we worst ride and in need of food I decided to get my first taste of Food and Wine, I had popped into the gift shop on the way (any excuse for air con) I also walked over to the festival centre and ended up walking straight back out again I didn’t find anything of interest in there. On the festival stand I did pick up the F&W gift card so I could keep it after. I thought I loaded it with $15…turns out the CM misheard me and loaded it with $50. :earseek:Thank goodness I would spend that on some point in the trip.

Greece was my first stop, I got the Loaded Greek “Nachos”: Pita Chips, Meatless Sausage Crumbles, and Vegan Tzatziki and a drink. I found it a little tangy (I can’t eat spicy food) but I really enjoyed it. Then I went back and got the Spanakopita which was really nice but very greasy as I think it had been deep fried and I finished with the Bougatsa (a warm Phyllo Dough Strudel with Sweet Vanilla Custard, Lemon Honey Syrup and Cinnamon) that was again really nice but very greasy. I had a three course meal for $12.25. My next FP was due to time to head to Frozen Ever After.

On route I spot Mexican Donald I was planning to meet him on my full Epcot day but I thought it’s a short queue, why not. Turns out he had a break in that time but it didn’t take much time and it was another thing off my list.

24196997188_b69d33681e_n.jpg

Now back on track to my FEA FP and walking around to Norway.

It was a fun little ride but I wouldn’t want to wait more than 30 minutes for it. The standby when I got there said 95 minutes but I don’t think it was that long as the queue was inside. Puffin Roost was hosting Larry Dotson that day but I think I missed it and I also didn’t really know who he was but I think he did Frozen/Norway Pavillion artwork.

I spotted my first Food and Wine Hide and Squeak Remy thanks to the family searching for it and it reminded me I needed to get a map. As I passed the by Mexico and back around to where the big stage had been set up opposite Pluto’s meet was a food cart and as a girl was ordering Pluto snuck up behind her and was pointing at the snacks.

I purchased the map and a fuel rod finally and headed off for my last FP for the night, the Character Spot. On the way I could see Baymax and the Joy and Sadness meet and it looked quiet in there so I decided to go there after my FP.

The queue for the character spot took a while even with the FP I think the standby was 40 minutes. I think they must have taken a break but at least I was in air con. I really liked this meet, the classic outfits and the nice backdrops.

37340074454_5c4c0ff89b_n.jpg
24196986188_fc5b282841_n.jpg
26474988659_6c42aab0dc_n.jpg

Joy and Sadness seems to have gotten longer by this point but Baymax was only a queue of five people so I jumped in line. That was a cute meet; I gave him a hug and went on my way.

37340059934_af4933d910_n.jpg

While in the queue I made a FP for Spaceship Earth, when I got to it I actually didn’t really need it but I did it anyway. I’ve never been on this ride before, we meant to do it last trip but the queue was always 40mins long. It’s a nice one to relax on during the day, my face was a bit wonky on the screen on the seat, I had a shoulder showing. As I left I could see my picture of the globe but I wasn’t able to make the postcard thing, it couldn’t find me.

By this point it was dark and time to get ready for the Illuminations so a quick bathroom break and a new drink from the Starbucks and a cookie in hand I head off to find somewhere view them, I saw them on 4th July 2011 and I was quite far back in the crowd so didn’t really see anything happening on the water.

With the main viewing area taken up by the stage I found a spot in Mexico, people had sat by the railings and the gaps were filling up. I debated walking further around but it wasn’t crowded here and although we were sat in a walkway it was not in the way of anyone walking past.

A good crowd gathers lots of children in pushchairs and sat on the floor, the show starts and the adults sat in the front row ahead stand up blocking the view for everyone, a bunch of people groan and kids complain but they seem oblivious. I wanted to say something but wasn’t sure how to go about it.

I managed to see between legs what is happening and take a couple of pictures, the lady next to me lets me lean closer to her so I can take a picture or two. I had hoped to film it but there was no chance.

38020683652_4fa95cb7d9_n.jpg

At around this point in the trip I checked my prepaid card balance and somehow I had managed to spend almost all of my $700. :scared1: I had trouble logging in to the online bit and got locked out and the phone number they gave me to call didn’t work, eventually I tweeted them and they called me but a few days later I had the same trouble and I had to phone the UK number as that was the only one I could get to work.

I ended up using my credit card for certain transactions such as the meals; it didn’t end up being as expensive as I thought. In the future I may now use that as my non cash method of payment, I get flying miles for every purchase too.

Last edited:
After looking at spending on that card I did notice that the $40 shoes, $30 accidental picture purchase and the character meals did eat into the budget. I had forgotten that not all the character meals were buffet or priced at the same, some were more expensive so it threw my total off. I did still have cash with me but I had to be smarter about how much I spent and what I chose for souvenirs and gifts for family and friends. It is so easy to get carried away at Disney especially when you know you can't get certain things again. :laughing:

Friday 22nd September – Lights, Camera…Hollywood Studios :smickey:

Today was my Hollywood Studios day so I’m early ready for rope drop, got a bus in good time, we get let into the park and I’m now waiting to walk towards Toy Story Mania as I had to miss is it on my HS evening.

As I hadn’t planned on going there at this time I had not looked up the best place to be at rope drop and I actually can't remember where I ended up I think it was left of the lake with Hollywood and Vine behind me. I could see all the families running off to get Jedi training sign ups.

As rope dropped happened I walked with a faster pace and weaved in and out of people until I got sort of near the front, everyone spreads out when they get to Pixar Place where the split between Buzz and Woody and Toy Story Mania. When I joined the queue I was the 13th/15th in line roughly.

I had only played this once before when we did it at rope drop and it’s fun but it tires my arm out and even though I was going for the big targets or just all the small ones I could not get a good score.

Once I exited the ride I turned left and saw Cruz was there for a Cars 3 photo op. I haven’t seen the film yet but as there was no queue I thought why not. I stood next to the photographer and then the couple that stood behind them got to go next, I’m standing in the wrong spot I figured so I moved to be behind the photographer and a young mum and toddler came up and went into the photo next. The non photographer CM asked me if I was waiting and I said yes and she apologised that they had gone ahead and I said it was ok, the couple before did that to me already.
37994898216_0e68be9002.jpg

That was something I noticed with meets, they assumed I was with the family in front or behind and in a photo later in the trip they capture the guy behind thinking he was walking forward to go with me. I think it probably happens to me more because I don’t look my age and so they assume I’m with family and not on my own.

I also wish I could remember all the times CM’s and guest thought I was a CM or on the college programme, I think I should have kept a tally.

I grab a picture with the Chinese Theatre in the background and head down to meet Donald and Daisy. At some point this morning I realise I do not have my plan with me anymore, fallen out of the pocket and I had to phone home and get the new one off my laptop. I had to patiently explain to my mum that the chart I had given her was just where I would be on what days not what rides and shows I was doing. I then decided every day after that to take a photo of the plans because my notebook only had a slight outline of the day as I kept altering plans. :rotfl:

26273059039_72787fa261_n.jpg
24196942608_a29df6677c_n.jpg
24196953438_ce4b433dec_n.jpg

I get myself a Starbucks (Trolly Car Café) and get myself a butter croissant and the egg and spinach wrap which was alright, I like my egg friend, poached or scrambled and not really in a wrap (I made a breakfast burrito at home I use a fried egg). It did the job of filling me up until lunch time and I had a tall strawberry and cream frappacino. I think this was the time when I said my name was Becky ( I thought it would be easier to understand and pretty common) and everything was marked Vicky, I even put emphasis on the B. Later in the trip I think at the same Starbucks they called me Bethany….I would understand if I had some of the accents you can get in the UK but mines kind of “normal” type you’d hear on the TV/movies. The Starbucks in Time Square had me as Mickey…I don’t have this problem in the UK. :lmao:

I think I must have wandered in the shops as well, I queued up to meet Donald and Daisy, I think I waited about ten minutes each. Then I headed off to meet Minnie and Mickey I don’t have a time but it wasn’t too bad I think by the time I met them both it was about 20 minutes. I loved the outfits although my Minnie photos didn’t come out as nice. Whilst in the queue the CM almost though the father and daughter behind me were with me, they were British as well. I let them go ahead of me because I could see the little girl was eager to meet them and almost went ahead anyway.

24196932058_a0405cb7fa_n.jpg
38049280171_99fce4a954_n.jpg

I left there and wandered slightly, I saw Chip and Dale meeting and joined the queue, I hadn’t planned to meet them but I wanted a picture of them together and I knew at Garden Grill they would be separate although getting an autograph there would be easier there. I liked this queue area because at this time of day at least was in the shade. I did have to wait through ne break so that was unfortunate as although its only five or ten minutes it was more minutes on my diverted schedule.

37340019794_406f05df02.jpg

Off to meet Olaf next, I think I picked up another drink and took a bathroom break because I expected to be queuing for a while. I actually wasn’t there for long and I was given a character signed card. I quite liked these; it would be cool at meets to offer these cards as an alternative to autograph books/other signings. Not to replace them though but for those who don’t mind it’s not written on a book/on an item they brought it speeds up the process a bit.

37340009944_6776a38388_n.jpg

I forgot to ask him for a warm hug.

As I left and headed to my Tower of Terror FP I caught part of the March of the First Order.

I enjoy ToT but I could not get a good fun photo this trip, I kept holding my hands up on the wrong bit and in one of the videos I put them half up and lowered them down before the video ended it looks so silly. :rotfl2: Took a photo of Bell Hop Stitch, I know there’s a Jedi Stitch but didn’t spot anymore, I wonder if there are. :scratchin

As I left to go to do the Star Tours I was around in time to catch the March of the First Order, this time in a much better location although it was slightly different to last time so maybe they move it around a bit, the stopped a bit further up from where they had done on the last one. I then watched Beauty and the Beast, it’s a nice place to hide from the head but I’ve seen it before and could have missed it, I didn’t get a chance to watch the stunt show this time so I might watch that again next time.

37997794026_a4cd6a01e7_n.jpg

As I left I was able to catch most of the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away show, it was so hot I didn’t want to stand in the sun to try and catch it again. I think I went to get a drink or something and then as I went to walk around I caught all the Star Wars characters leaving the show, I wish I had my camera ready as well as my phone.

24198837168_4439a39721_n.jpg

I went on Star Tours again :yoda: with another FP, I did get a bit of a mix on the rides but I did get a few of the same scenes. I ended up in the same seat on the same machine two times in a row which was funny. Never managed to become the rebel spy though, I was mostly left corner in the front row.

I think changed the Voyage of the Little Mermaid FP for the Rock and Roller Coaster because that was another show I skipped. I saw the Citizens of Hollywood as I walked to Rock and Roller Coaster as well, I didn’t have time to stop and watch them though.

I spent quite a while queuing and noticed that the single rider queue was moving quicker but then it stopped as I moved over. I hopped back over to the FP line and went through in a moment or two later. I saw my name on one of the posters inside thanks to my magic band.

I headed towards the Star Wars Launch Bay and saw that it looked like it was going to rain/storm. I took pictures of the exhibit and then queued up for Chewbacca. I queued for about 10 minutes which was lucky; I think that I got there just in time I bet the queue would get longer when the rain started. He liked my R2D2 shirt that I got a couple of years ago for the purpose of wearing it at Disney. Chewie said I checked out because I was wearing a shirt of his friend (well so the CM said haha) I said I’m sorry it wasn’t off him, they didn’t have one but he didn’t mind.

I walked around the corner and took a picture at the Cantina scene pretending to hold the drink and then joined the queue for BB8, I spoke to the lady in front and her family for a bit. This queue took around 15 minutes but it felt longer. I skipped Kylo Ren, I think he would be more fun meeting in a group.

37995585136_7c5b66d0f1_n.jpg
26272976279_770642fcaa_n.jpg
26272117109_75257296c7_n.jpg

Outside was very humid but the rain had gone and I headed to One Man’s Dream, first up was to meet Star Lord and Baby Groot.

I liked meeting Baby Groot but I felt Star Lord was a bit awkward, this one of the meets where he did most of the talking and then you get a gentle nudge to go.

26272969349_f7449b0eb1_n.jpg
26275473889_14c6a4c17c_n.jpg

I had a look at the Toy Story and Star Wars Galaxy Edge displays, a CM kindly offered to tell me more on the Galaxy Edge one but I declined, I wanted to get moving and I had seen bits about it before I chatted to another CM and was told to go to the front of the building to try and become a citizen of Disney World. I have my Disneyland one and I was excited to get this one, you get given a small sheet to fill in a few questions that are in the Walt Disney display and at the end I handed it over to the CM by the theatre, he needed to get something for a store room and I wanted to go into the theatre so he told me I could just go back through the entrance doors. For some reason I thought it was the Star Wars movie thing they have which I missed in the end and it was a film on Walt. I enjoyed it though and when it had finished went back to the CM. He put my name in the book and gave me a certificate for being a Disney Historian, no badge. I looked it up and they don’t do badges anymore which is such a shame.

I went to the Backlot Express for dinner, I didn’t fancy the veggie burger but I wanted the burger bun and fries. I asked about getting one and she said I could have a burger bun set up and it cost $3.19. I had to wait what felt like a long time, I was quite hungry so I did feel a little irritable so I didn’t say anything as I thought it might be just me. When it got handed over to me I was presented with my fries, my Star Wars waffles, apple juice and a burger with the salad and bacon on it. I explained I didn’t want bacon just a plain burger, which I regret saying because instead of the bun and the salad I got just the bun back. What was more annoying was that it took them a good few minutes to do that. I ate my food rather quickly and then headed out to get a few more things done.

I was conscious at this point I was short on time and missed the chance to watch the Indiana Jones stunt show; at least I had seen it last time. I made it over to watch the Muppet 3D show which was fun, I saw that last time. I couldn’t get a FP but decided to queue up for Star Wars, it said 40 minutes and I had just about that much time to allow for queuing, I should have guessed it was longer. I was in the queue area by R2D2 and I forgot there is a second queue area.

I popped into the launch Bay and I ordered myself a Star Wars badge, a BB8 design Jedi Master and a Princess Leia postcard.

I picked up a big Mickey cookie (I loved these)$5.49 + tax and a drink and then headed to the Chinese Theatre.

I found a relatively good location and watched Disney Movie Magic; I liked it, a fun show. I then watched Star Wars: Galactic Spectacular. I really enjoyed this as well; I liked the Lightsaber into the sky moment at the end. I think a closer spot would have been better.

26275455539_8b985400c7.jpg

Whilst waiting for the crowds to disperse I did a bit of gift shopping picking up a gift for a friend, the X-wing pin for myself and a jewelled Gothic D Disneyland pin, I have seen them on Etsy but this was a bit cheaper I think and the citrus patterned straws that are thicker than normal so I took to be reusable. I finally bought enough items in the same store (that I knew I would keep) that I qualified for the WDW backpack. Finally! I found my smaller bag fitted everything but with taking flip flops with me to help cool down my feet during the day after wearing the Minnie trainers/sneakers meant that my bag was too small and things were difficult to find.

As I leave the park I realise I did not get Star Lords autograph :scared1: :sad:, I thought about asking guest services for help. (Maybe they could sprinkle Pixie dust and get an autograph sent to my hotel or something) I had already just stepped out of the park and wasn't allowed to go back so as this was supposed to be my last Hollywood Studios day I either had to come back or not have it and that was not an option so I had to find some time to go back. I left feeling a little demoralised which was a shame because it was a lovely day but being super tired I guess it just made it seem worse. :rotfl:

Last edited:
Saturday 23rd September “There's more to be seen than can ever be seen, more to do than can ever be done”….in one day at Animal Kingdom…

I remember when planning my last trip AK was always known as a half day park, we spent rope drop to close there (around 6pm at the time) and didn’t get it all done and I really enjoyed the park.

I arrive at Animal Kingdom at about 7:20am earlier than I was planning to but it was an Extra Magic Morning starting at 8am. My original plan was to do non-Pandora rides. At around 7:45am we were allowed into the park and our bands were checked to make sure we were resort guests. I took my time walking to the next bit and joined the mass of people being held in the next area. I decided to go to Pandora but I wasn’t going to bother with Flights of Passage as I had a FP for later that week.

24469047918_7166b827a7.jpg
Before 7:45am

I thought it would be a good time to take advantage of less people in the area, almost everyone had run to FOP and so I started taking photos of Pandora, on the area to the left of FOP and towards Na’vi River Journey. It was really empty and the early morning sun provided great photos. As I head towards the Na’vi entrance I noticed it only has 5 minutes wait so I thought, why not. Turns out there was no wait and I was on the next boat, I tried to take a few photos whilst going around and they blurred but I didn’t want to do this for the whole ride partly so I could enjoy it and also as a courtesy to other guests although everyone was doing the same as me. Once I exited I noticed that the queue was still 5 minutes so I decided to go again, took a couple more photos and just observed what was on the ride.

I can understand those who did not think much of it, if you waited an hour or so for this then you would be disappointed but for a shorter wait it’s a nice ride. I made my way to Africa and passed the super long queue, I had people asking me about FOP and I explained I didn’t go on that, Na’vi had a shorter wait and I think the queue was 2 hours due – I think I knew that because a CM was talking to other guests.

26272246339_b1ae5ef921.jpg
37342414184_60efe4368e.jpg

24199397428_342e727469_n.jpg
24198831648_83805a9c6e_n.jpg
37998362426_02082fe39a_n.jpg

26275418939_60f71813de_n.jpg
37625956534_8f2f008028.jpg
FoP queue as I left Pandora

I headed off to the Safari; the animals should a bit more active. I loved this last time so I’m doing it twice today; I have a FP for the evening. On this ride I had the back row so nice and bumpy and on the left side, right I found to be better but being on the back row I could take a picture from behind. I got some lovely photos of the giraffes, elephants, the male lion and the white rhino.

24198804938_9c26e87179_n.jpg
38051100341_93ee0fe53f_n.jpg
38051098981_4419b0217f_n.jpg

By now the park is open and I’m behind schedule for my plans so before my breakfast reservation I get moving and head to Everest being a single rider that helps my plans somewhat. I did want to ride again but I head to Dinosaur to get a ride in there, that’s when I spot a photo booth with the Magic Band scanner inside so I get my photo taken on the way out for Dinoland.

I’m back on Discovery Island now and jump in line to meet Pocahontas I was taken as one of the last few before the line was cut for breaks. She was very chatty (the CM on the way out commented that she was taking too long, looking at her clicker so I guess they have a target number of people the should really meet at each time) and I spent about 30mins in her queue which I believe is one of the longest I did the whole trip character or rides.

38049221721_a1b32e7f56_n.jpg

I had a few minutes to spare before my breakfast reservation so back to Africa, bathroom stop along the way, I’m so glad they had some across from Tusker House. I then queued up to sign in, I think by the time that happened I ended up being a few minutes late for my reservation, I never seemed to get the timing quite right on the trip for reservations. I don’t think I had to wait too long and I saw a lady come up with my name on a card for the reservation and I was in.

I loved the theme in here; I also thought there was a good selection of food and POG juice, yum. My server was lovely although I did she had an issue with another guest (although I think she came from a different area of the restaurant so she wasn’t complaining to her own server). I sat at a table right where they had to shuffle tables and there was a discussion about a large party about to come in.

Turned out to be a wedding party and they had to split up, not sure all the party was happy with that but they seem to make it work. During my breakfast I happened to overhear the groom (bride and groom had t-shirts) talking about Cinderella’s Royal Table, I guess the bride was somewhat new to Disney. She should interested and said they should look to get a reservation at which point he was like “uhhhh” and back tracked explaining it was quite busy. I did have to stop myself from laughing out loud, rookie error mentioning a hard to get reservation once you’re at Disney. :lmao:

I had fun with each of the characters, I had to take selfies with all but Goofy because he got someone to take the photo, he’s a bit too tall and my arms are short to make it work well. The character CM’s were not around as much to be able to get photos easily. I had already eaten by Daisy I think and my server got me more POG juice even after I had paid as I waited. I eat quickly and as I’ve said before I’m not good at relaxing when there are things to do (If I had company I’m sure it would have taken longer).

Donald’s Safari breakfast at Tusker House with Rivers of Light FP

My check in 10:45am

Photo of Mickey 10:56am

Daisy 11:07am

Goofy 11:08am

Donald 11:12am

$39.00 plus $2.49 tax = $41.54 plus tip.

38018852212_f3ab3f154a_n.jpg
26272065399_12bb249dde_n.jpg
37340286744_f3112846d2_n.jpg
26272073099_16e3547978_n.jpg
24197223498_45ce9071e3_n.jpg

So I head back to Discovery Island I got myself a Wilderness Explorers booklet and got myself sworn in. I get myself my Flamingo badge with a CM who thought I was either a CM or a CP and she said she’s normally good at telling, she was really nice.

I then get in line to meet Flik (the CM did not take my autograph book for me so I had to hide it behind my back, just an odd pose to have, probably should have gone for a closed book in hand in hindsight) before heading back to Africa to catch the Wildlife Express, I knew there were badges to collect and it would be shutting early plus I missed it on my last trip.

24196855538_8c144da941_n.jpg

I get through the badges, have a look around and meet Rafiki, I had to sit and wait for him so I did a video chat with home. I skipped Sofia the first although when I first got there she had almost no one in line. Rafiki was great but no one was there to take my autograph book so I had to hide it behind my back again.

24196840338_9d75344571_n.jpg

I overheard they were prepping for a surgery, which if I didn’t have a whole bunch of things to do; I would have stayed if I had time.

I made it back and headed to meet Baloo and King Louie. The meet is empty and there are a few small group waiting but no one knew where to stand so when the CM arrived and directed everyone to go around the queue system some people that where behind jumped again which I thought was rude. It didn’t take long to meet them and it was a very fun meet, I forgot I was still wearing my hat rather than my Minnie ears to protect my head (during midday/uncovered areas I swapped to my hat as I did burn the top of my head mildly on one of the first days). I got two bear hugs from Baloo. I knew Louie didn’t sign but he could do with a pre-signed card.

24196825488_e64657fd1e_n.jpg

I then watched Chakarandi for a little bit and looked in the shops whilst I listened. I then went off to do Kali River Rapids. Last time I did this ride I didn’t really get went, this time around I did. I used one of the free lockers and swapped my shoes to flip flops (great move by me) and got soaked on the ride around. I was riding with a family and a couple I think and that was fun. I didn’t really react so they found it fun that I wasn’t screaming, it was cold water, I did mention the Universal rides to them, I was trying to warn them in case they weren’t there.

Although I was soaked I didn’t look like I had gone for a swim so it took no time at all to dry off. I don’t have many photos to accurately figure out what I did in the next bit of time but I must have made my way too food as I was hungry and maybe did some more of my Explorer badges.

I then went to Restaurantosaurus and got a veggie burger and fries and I got my first drink in a Halloween cup. I don’t overly love the veggie burgers and I didn’t fancy eating it this time so I decided to take it out and put salad inside and put the fries in the bun. Feeling better I try and race around Gorilla Falls Expedition Trail and complete my badge, I failed to take note of one thing so the lovely CM at the end gave me clues so I could guess them. I have another morning in AK later in the trip so I plan to go back and enjoy the animal watching more then. I then head to Dinoland to meet Pluto and Goofy. It starts spitting rain and the queue is long and they have a break. I don’t have a time for them but I know it was a long wait. When I met them they were busy joking around from the previous people, something about dancing and Pluto was being funny but the photos I have on my photo pass, I’m not looking at the camera so I feel that was a bit rushed. Oh well, not like it was my only meet with them.

37995498696_f9846afe8a_m.jpg

Once that was done I headed back to Africa for my Kilimanjaro Safari.

This was another good safari; I actually got to see Cheetahs although my picture is blurry. As the sun was getting ready to set the light was low and didn’t help with the photography. The animals were still active though and I had a Thomson's gazelle resting right by the road, completely unfazed when we passed very close by. Was able to get a close up view of a giraffe and we had a Bontebok walk alongside the vehicle on my side and then up into the bushes.

38308495152_d3cd94c8a2_n.jpg
24469012288_0dda21de0d_n.jpg
24469003308_f24f782996_n.jpg

Having had another great safari I headed off to grab some snacks and get a seat for Rivers of Light. I stopped off at Mr Kamals and bought the seasoned fries and the hummus and pita snack and a drink. After ordering my food I could have kicked myself, I needed to use the bathroom. I asked for another one of the food trays to put over it as I went into the bathroom to cover my fries. I'd like to say I'd remember not to do that again but I'm pretty sure I did later in the trip.

It was already busy for RoL and I had seen certain parts of the seating already filled before I got my snacks. A lady who had saved a space for her daughter and husband had a spare space on the end that she let me have and we did have a quick chat about where we were from and other bits of small talk. I finished my snacks before the show started and put them aside and got my camera and phone ready, one for filming, one for photos. I think I ended up just doing small clips of film.

As it got dark some characters came up and down the aisles excitedly looking at people, I have no idea who they were but the costumes made me think of Thailand. I enjoyed the show, it was a nice change of pace but it was quite short and a bit uneventful for the effort of getting a seat and arriving early. I left happy I had gone though and pleased it did not rain other than earlier.

26274806949_dc8de6e9e8.jpg

Knowing I had not got long left before closing I raced around to Pandora to experience it in the dark, I attempted to take a few photos but couldn’t get the pictures to justify it. I didn’t think enough glowed however to what I was picturing. If you get a chance defiantly worth a walk through though, I had queued to take a photo with the waterfall but the line was cut as it was almost closing.

I then got to see the Tree Awakening, a nice CM let me leave my shop items with her whilst I ran outside to see the show and I popped into the shops to look at items to pick up, I was able to get a present for my friends little girl and my Grandad.

37341669764_f16cdecf37_n.jpg

After a little while the crowds dispersed and I left Animal Kingdom, had a lovely day but again very tired. Throughout the day I stopped for a moment or two to watch the Gibbons (everyone keeps calling them monkeys but they don’t have tails!) I got some nice photos later in the week too. I lost my Wilderness Explores sticker after Kali River Rapids but I did get a lot of the badges done, I had the Pandora ones, one right by where I got my booklet and the Maharajah Jungle Trek one/ones.

38051089931_0b90702e87_n.jpg
38051716751_6432d1858c_n.jpg

Sunday 24th September “This is Halloween, this is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween”

Magic Kingdom and my first Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party

So I am up early again, by 8:30am I am already in the Magic Kingdom having my photo taken by the castle. I go up to the partner statue area and I pop my bag down with the Photopass photographer and as I turn around we watch in bemusement as a couple sat down at an angle right in the spot that this photo is going to be taken, in the end the Photopass photographer changed her angle to get the shot. I can’t believe they didn’t even see the camera and the queue of people. :confused3

I managed to get a retake of my Poison Apple photo, I like this one much better

26272227399_d749912497_n.jpg

I then headed over to check in for my Crystal Palace Breakfast, I got to see the welcome show from the porch area. I watched as a lot of the families got called in and then finally it was my turn.

My reservation was for 8:55am and I took a picture once I was seated at 9:06am.

Piglet 9:24am

Procession around tables

Eeyore 9:55am

Pooh 10:01am

Tigger 10:07am

Take photos inside and leave around 10:15am

$32 + tax ($2.08 = $34.08)

I enjoyed the character interaction here, Tigger was great he danced in front of my phone when I filmed him during the parade around the tables; I can’t remember what it’s called. The character CM was around to take all of my photos which was great and they came out well, she used the burst shot of my phone so I got a nice mix of posing for the photo and a few interaction shots.:tigger:pooh:

24197151268_1f23487f55_n.jpg
37340250734_26d2c961e7_m.jpg
37340255534_e6ef60420f_m.jpg
37995924836_4197ef8722_n.jpg

37340278724_468c2b6f2a_n.jpg
26272056539_5911d1528f_n.jpg

The park is already open over an hour when I finish so I make my way to my character meet. I queued up to meet Goofy and Donald and Daisy and Minnie at Storybook Circus. I don’t think I spent too much time waiting there. I have FP for both Princess meets at Fairytale Hall. I actually had to wait for a FP to become available. I liked the set up of this meet, Rapunzel was very chatty and we talked about giving Pascal ears. Cinderella and Tiana were lovely too but I defiantly feel comfortable meeting the non human characters. Elena was also lovely but I have never seen her show, I don’t get the Disney channel so this was a little awkward.

38049149181_5efece2f03_n.jpg
26272887149_f5532da81d_n.jpg
38017988622_b1cb984c43_n.jpg
37995460536_788eb86de4_n.jpg

24196764478_573dfccb75_n.jpg
26272847119_b4db4c81ef_n.jpg
26272859179_25f96e6fac_n.jpg
24196726958_7a83e6937a_n.jpg

I’m not sure what times or the order I did the next bit, my phone photos and memory maker don’t help me create and exact time line.

I got to Peter Pan before he arrived; in fact he was a few minutes late. He was fun, I was a robot lady mouse I think, I was a robot because of my Magic Band scanning for the photo and I was wearing my ears to be called a mouse. I also carried my bag funny; I was holding it so I could put it down quicker.

24196714738_c15a904b23_m.jpg

I was first in line to meet Mary Poppin’s (I used character locator for times rather than a touring plan today) she didn’t have a photopass photographer but I did check with the CM that this was the same location as Jack and Sally as she met in the Pagoda which I have to say, if you didn’t know to look for it, I don’t think you would ever see it.

37340225464_0c5d5ac0b1.jpg

I think I stopped at Starbucks for a drink and to get a spinach and egg wrap and some apple slices and caramel dip. I think before I ate them I saw Snow White was still meeting and was able to jump in line for her meet. I don’t have a time for this but it wasn’t too long. I think I ate some of my food either in the queue or after, I sat on the bench nearby.

37339837334_d3c1cdaaf7_n.jpg

I’m sure I did a bit of my sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards when I was here too. I made sure I collected them every day I was in MK. I know I stopped in Frontierland to try and meet some of the Country Bear Jamboree Bears and managed to get an autograph and photo with Liver Lips.

37339137564_fd95005146_n.jpg

I also met the Fairy Godmother and the step sisters Drizella and Anastasia, I have the cooling towel on my shoulders, I figured that if I took it off I would have a damp shirt. I do wish I tucked the white label in though. This queue offered a little bit of shade but it was so hot it was not pleasant if I did this again I would either do early or later.

37339830934_832acf9a3a_n.jpg
24196688598_1cccc8177b_n.jpg

I had melted but I had one thing I remember I needed to do, use my last FP on Enchanted Tales with Belle. It was very cute and I appreciated the seat and the air con. I accidently took a photopass card thinking they were handing something out at the end; I understand the weird look the CM gave me now when I asked to take one.:oops:

MICKEY'S NOT SO SCARY HALLOWEEN PARTY report starts from here :earsboy::wizard:pirate:

I now needed to get changed for MNSSHP tonight. I got changed into my shorts, sandals and vest top and left the accessories in a bag to change into those once I got to the Jack and Sally queue. I went round to Tortuga Tavern and I have my eye out for CM’s but didn’t see any and started to panic, it was almost 4pm and then I see them, much closer to Jack Sparrows show.:rotfl:

As I queued up to get my wristband I started to put my accessories on, Jack Sparrow came up behind me and I think he said he liked my costume. He took me by surprise and then one of the CM’s gave him a bag of the party sweets and he went off back stage happy.

Now in full/almost full costume I raced around Frontierland to get to Jack and Sally. I did get a few looks; no one was in an obvious costume around here yet. I made it to the line and I was somewhere between 20 to 30th in the queue, not ideal but I had lost time at Tortuga Tavern.

The queue started off going around the edge of the buildings and then they moved us against the wall and then added ropes, after everyone further back from us started queuing the other way. There was a lack of communication at that point. Eventually everyone was in the right place and I now ended up in the sun. I used my scarf to cover my shoulders and swapped my ear for my hat. We all melted and it was unpleasant, I started talking to the people around me and made a party friend, another solo traveller. A while later I realised that my scarf was leaving fluff all over my shorts so I popped over to the Christmas shop and they let me have some tape I could use as a lint roll and take off the worst of it.

24199302638_221d15b6d7_n.jpg

I made notes of what times I did everything but I put it live straight on another thread and it would mean hunting through it to find them, I can give estimates though. I know this was the first sold out party for this season so I knew it was going to be busy and filled with queues.

I’m sure I got done with Jack and Sally around 5:45 which is about the sort of time that everyone says. I headed over with my new friend (we never got around to exchanging a number or anything and I’ve now forgotten her name) to the Seven Dwarves meet. We decided we could tag team and get a few things done.

24196673228_9920f9cfae_m.jpg
24196657498_eedf51dc45_n.jpg

Jack loved my ears and asked if I was a cousin of the Easter bunny.

I went off to first buy party merch, I went to the Big Top and you had to show wristband to join a queue and buy at a certain till. I decided just to buy the party pin; I had forgotten how much it cost which gave me a bit of a shock, $16 for a pin. Next I went to Gaston’s Tavern to get an apple juice; I actually bought three as they are hard to get and took a bathroom break. I stopped by Ariel’s ride to get a photopass photo of my costume; sadly I was staring towards the sun so it was a bad photo.

I really wanted fries just to fill me up as I would not be having a proper dinner. I asked at Gaston’s Tavern and was directed to Pinocchio’s which had shut for the party and they directed me to try Fiair’s Nook (I saw earlier they didn’t have them) so it was off to Cosmic Ray’s, I get in there and the queue is quite long so I mobile ordered a side of fries and added a bit of salad to it as I left. I got charged an additional 60p because it was a card transaction but it was worth it at this point to save time. I get back and I had taken so long that my queue friend had the space held so she could go out as well. She was back before me and I felt horrible and explained my wild goose chase for fries. The Dwarves had only just come out, they were late. I was able to eat my food, have a drink and still be far away. I think they had one or two breaks while we were in the queue. As we got closer we realised instead of the usually join the photo and go the guest were being greeted individually by each Dwarf! This was cute but I had a schedule I was falling way behind on. I wish they handed out a signed card for the Dwarves like they did for Jack and Sally – picked one up from a CM in the queue.

38049025091_dc8f3e03a2.jpg

During the party I saw lots of awesome costumes, a few fairies from Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Male Alice and Belle. Lots of provincial Belles, I saw a Jafa, Dr Facillier, Hercules and Hades, Emperor Cuzco and Yzma and one version with Kronk in his chef outfit. Robin Hood and Maid Marion, I told them I loved their costume and they seemed so pleased. There was someone dressed as the partner station, I’m sure I have seen them in D23 Expo videos and saw someone who was dressed as the castle.

Finally done with the Dwarves, I head to meet Donald and Daisy, I say goodbye to my queue friend. This queue took around 1 hour, from all the advice I have seen it should have been shorter but I put this down to it being a sold out party, there were was a child that obviously had had enough and wanted out of the queue (no one to tag team with but the little one kept charger off and at one point almost ran across the meet and greet itself) she was further up than where I was otherwise I would have offered to hold her place but honestly I think maybe she should have gone to do something else, I’m sure there was a CM near the end of the queue letting everyone know it was going to be a long wait. I then join the queue for Minnie and she was super, she gave everyone time but was able to breeze through the line pretty quickly. I told all of them I loved their costumes and they loved mine. I went to Goofy next, I was going to miss him but he came out in a Pirate costume, if I wasn’t so determined to get as many costumes as possible in photos then meeting them all at Hollywood Studios would have been enough but they all have different outfits.

38049012171_60d68a72ec_n.jpg

Goofy went on a break in the queue but it wasn’t for long and overall his queue was short, I wonder when people realise he has a new costume if his queue might get a bit longer next year. I realised my schedule was completely off so I made the decision to miss the fireworks, it was a risk I could be rained out on the next party but I wanted to meet the fab five in the same costume. Goofy loved my costume and my tail and we both did a little bottom wiggle so I could wiggle my tail.

24196617228_ff2d822fa5_n.jpg
24196605748_708a2149d4_n.jpg

I stubbed across the Skeleton photo shot they were doing, I think it was somewhere in Fantasyland and there was basically no queue so I decided to get this one, I hadn’t planned on it.

I head pass the Rapzunel lanterns and take a photo but the actual magic shot is busy and I forget to go back there, the Haunted Mansion lantern is busy also and so is the Haunted Mansion itself. I got to see the Frontierland lit up with red lighting. I passed Brier Rabbit roaming around but didn’t think to try and meet him; I don’t know why I guess I just thought he was going somewhere. I made it to Mickey’s meet and got into the queue it took longer than I hoped and the fireworks started and then finished before I was out of the queue. I loved Mickey’s outfit and I didn’t think he talked when he changed the outfit over but he did and surprised me with a joke.

Why didn’t the skeleton go on the rollercoaster?

Because he didn’t have the guts.

24196592638_946dfedd8c_n.jpg

It did make me laugh, after meeting Mickey I came out and decided to sit down ready for the parade. I found a space in the centre part of Town Square looking straight down Main Street, perfect.

38020487472_d44825007e_n.jpg
37998258966_7a9ae4f2fa_n.jpg

I loved the headless horseman and the Creepa Crew with Nick and Judy, sadly Judy didn’t see me but Nick did and pointed at me so I was super happy.

I know they get people to come out and dance but that was behind where I was and I didn’t have anyone to save my space. I enjoyed the parade too but had a hard time getting any pictures that weren’t blurry. I did film it though and I loved how close everything was, except when the cannon went off on Captain Hooks ship…smoke in the face.:lmao:

I then needed to make my way up to watch the Hocus Pocus show and the crowd leaving was crazy, thankfully it was just me battling against the crowd leaving. I didn’t get a great spot but I could mostly see what was going on. I made sure to get a photo by the hub at the end and then joined the queue to get one with the pumpkins in Town Square. I then queued up and got the headless horseman shot outside. At this point it is 12:44am according to my phone but there were only a handful of people left at this point and I got to sit down on the bus. If you can last that long, I would recommend hanging around to get those last photos, before I went to meet Mickey I picked up my Sorcerer card as well.:thumbsup2

38048541491_df41701c8a.jpg
26272206349_88757a510c_n.jpg

Last edited:
Monday 25th September “To infinity and beyond” First visit to the Kennedy Space Center.

Another super early morning today, I drag myself out of bed but get to see the sunrise shining over the resort buildings, it looks so pretty. I grab a croissant and drink for breakfast in the hotel (7:33am according to the time stamp on my receipt). I eat it was I head across the 101 Dalmatian blocks and past the Mighty Ducks to beyond the resort and I cross the road at the crossing and walk through All Star Music resort to get to the lobby and wait outside for my ride. I’m waiting for a Grey Line tour bus, I’m not sure what I’m looking for but I didn’t see anything marked. After a while I see a mini bus/mini van that had been pulled up a while and I realise it says Gray line so I enquire and it’s my ride. It is still within in time and they are waiting for someone else. We head out to a parking lot somewhere down I-drive to transfer to a double decker bus and I take a seat near the back on the lower floor. The tour guide and driver were friendly but the bus was cold, I wrapped my big scarf over me and decided to try and sleep as well as look out the window.

We make a few more stops to collect people, at one of the hotels the driver struggles to get the bus under the hotel canopy bit and around the turning circle. I know some people of the bus were not impressed but she may have been a new driver.

It does feel like a long time until we get there and we do arrive after opening but I am at the Kennedy Space Center. The quick pictures I take at the entrance are steamed up as the bus was so much cooler than outside. I want to make sure I get everything done today. While it’s still morning I have a quick look around the Rocket Garden. I’m not really into space stuff but I wanted to take in the experience. I decide the next thing to do is take the bus tour as it is the most time consuming thing on my plans.

I was lucky and a bus was ready to go, I had to pose for a photo but I didn’t look at it later to as I didn’t want to buy any photos here. The bus ride was nice, the driver decided to stop at water areas to see if we could see any alligators. It was a very informative ride but I spent most of it feeling really uncomfortable because a guy had his camera up to film but had it behind him. His family were in the row behind but he was pointing it at the wrong angle.

I feel like sitting on the ride side was the best place to bee to see the main things and despite the window reflection on some parts I did get a few nice photos. When we get to the other side we met what may have been the bus before us and we are waiting for a silver door to open that is on a countdown. We go inside Launch Control/firing room for the Apollo missions and get to experience what a launch was like. The next room is a giant hangar that holds the Saturn rocket, which was impressive. They have displays, a café, (bathrooms too) and a small gift shop. They have space suits from all eras and the moon vehicle.

26275258259_2a2bd92781_n.jpg

I stop for a bit of food and finally get to drink Mountain Dew again (we have it in the UK but only as an energy drink, it tastes different and I don’t like it). Sadly I think the syrup was running out and I got stuck with more carbonated water. I wasn’t really thirsty at this point and the cup size was big so I would never finish it if I got a new one. I headed over to the Atlantis building. You have to watch a mini video and then they reveal where you need to go next by making the screen see through and lifting it up, it was really cool. I enjoyed looking over the display and looking at the Hubble telescope. There’s a part of the space station you can go around in but you have to take off your shoes and I was wearing sandals so I had no socks with me and didn’t want to go through bare foot.

26275248989_63ec697559_n.jpg

The Orbiter came in steeper and landed faster than any other aircraft and they designed a slide to simulate this so I went down it, it was fun but I could feel my feet burn slightly so again socks are best. You have to take your shoes off but they let me go down with my backpack on I adjusted the straps so it didn’t touch the slide as I went down.

They had some simulation machines so you could have a go at landing and using the equipment via computer screen but I found them difficult and got bored of them quickly. I then went on the simulator ride; you have to put your things in a locker.

It was different to Mission Space Orange, I would say less intense, I don’t remember much thinking on it now but if I did go again I would skip it. I had a look in the big space store to pick up some postcards, I also picked up a gift for my uncle has he does love space, a Saturn rocket coaster. I saw that the meet an Astronaut was happening soon but I was getting hungry.

I stopped at G-Force Grill and bought plain Tater Tots and a coke. I thought I was picking an item of the kids menu, whether they did an adult version or gave me more as it was nearing the end of the day but it was a mound of about 30! I would never be able to eat all that. As I went to sit down I saw what I think is a common grackle, so another bird to add to the wildlife list.

I had seen what I think was a turkey vulture flying above MK, I could see them beyond the Crystal palace when I was in the hub. After this sighting I saw the common grackle at Epcot.

Next I head into the store again and go upstairs to join the queue to meet payload specialist Charlie Walker. I realised in the queue I didn’t know anything about him, I was speaking to an Australian behind me, he had taken some boys to do space camp and they were visiting here before going home. I got to Charlie Walker all I ended up saying was would he mind signing my postcard rather than his photo as I was having home card trouble and I can’t got enough to do that (it wasn’t clear if you had to get the signed photo or not) he asked if I was if I would be alright if I would be ok without my card and I said yes, just need to make a phone call or two. Then I said it was lovely to meet him, we shook hands and that was it. Of all the good science/space questions I could have asked…:rotfl:

I said goodbye to the Aussie who had gotten a rocket signed for his wife and headed downstairs. I saw the KSC robot coming my way and I didn’t want to meet him so I went out the doors only for him to follow and stumbled across and Astronaut, they were meeting together either side of the doors. I got a picture with the Astronaut and then did a video chat with my parents at a seating area that wasn’t being used. I couldn’t do one of the other events because of the time of the bus back to Disney.

37340206704_0b536b45b4.jpg

I had a look in an exhibition bit of the history of the area but a lot of it was being renovated. The sign says pardon our space dust. I made sure I had something to drink for the journey home, taken a bathroom break and took a picture outside of the JFK fountain thing, sadly a big school group was there so they are in the background but I didn’t want wait, I think got a picture with the NASA globe.

I made sure I was near the buses just before the pickup time but the bus was not there and we waited a long time for it to arrive, I chatted with some other families. One of the girls was vegan and was saying she was only eating rice and something else for most of the trip, I think they said they had gone to Universal more than Disney and some of the food was cooked on the same place as the meat items. I kept thinking there were loads of things to eat at Disney and maybe she did not research enough. :confused3

Finally the bus showed up, they were held up but I can’t remember why. As we left I could see the Atlantic so I took a quick picture, just water and grass in front really but I thought it was cool.

We were dropped off at the Swan and Dolphin and swapped over to a mini bus/van, I didn’t realise we were swapping at a different location nearly missed the bus swap. I was dropped back off at All Star Music and then I got a bus to Disney Springs. I made it to Disney Springs just before 8pm.

I had a few things I needed to get done tonight so although I was later than hoped it wasn’t too bad.

First thing I did was buy a ticket for the Aerophile Character in Flight (it got re named but the receipt still said Characters in Flight). It was $20 and you have to sign a form, I knew the times for the Cola-Bear at this point (can’t remember them now) and I was worried I was going to miss him again.

It was a little wait to get on board, I skipped the photo before you board as it was one you have to pay for. It was a nice ride, I had wanted to do this last time I was here but did not get time. I really enjoyed it but like the Orlando Eye I think while the sun was up would have been better.

38018771742_89fecde65f_n.jpg

Next up I walked over to the Coca-Cola store, which is practically opposite. I liked the Polar Bear cubs swimming below your feet in the queue. Then it was my turn to meet the bear, the background did look odd, a dark grey wall. I got a photo on my phone and then some by the photographer. My phone has me hugging him and one photo, the photographer has me making a claw with the bear and standing with him. It turns out he was a photo pass photo, they didn’t scan my band but they gave me a photo card and I was able to add it to my memory make later on without a problem.

26272193729_4c696de754.jpg
26273207509_ce1ca7c93a_n.jpg

I may have had a look at a shop or two but then I headed back to the buses and got one to the Polynesian. First stop was Pinapple Lani at 9:30pm I got myself a Dole Whip with the souvenir cup and I asked for less Dole Whip because I knew I couldn’t finish it. I still didn’t finish the smaller one either. I like the bowl but I think I might have liked the tumbler better.

24199233088_7025d1a72e_n.jpg
38051585001_9afcbcf283_n.jpg

Then I went to Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto, the CM asked for ID and for International they don’t except a drivers licence but they would accept a photocopy of a passport but the CM said no and I said I had my licence with me and that worked ok to back up the passport photocopy. (Not sure that really makes sense but it worked and I could go in). I went to the bar and had to wait to order and someone let me have their seat when they finished.

I had no idea what to order but the bar tender asked me what I liked, I said I’m not much of a drinker but I normally have like a Disaronno (amoretto) and coke. I said I didn’t mind fruity and he told me to go for the Krakatoa which I did. I really liked it but it tasted really strong, I loved the atmosphere but I just found being on my own was so boring and I only managed ¾ maybe half of the drink before I called it a night. :drinking1 I had eaten but not enough and I could feel myself getting tipsy. I bought the cup though, it was expensive though, Krakatoa Punch $12.50, glass $10.50 plus tax = $24.50!

Oh before I went to Trader Sam’s I tried to swap my Fuel Rod and I think I didn’t time it right and it got stuck and couldn’t get the phone number to work, thankfully a CM came to my rescue.

I picked up a Captain Cooks and picked an apple juice on the way back at 11:15pm.

On my way out of the Polynesian I saw a red millipede that look kind of big (I just did a quick Google and compared it to my photo). I think I got the bus to Disney Springs and then back to the hotel.

It was gone midnight by the time I got to my room and I needed sleep. :faint:

Had a bit of trouble with internet recently (Microsoft update that used it all up and a network that was playing up) will have the next bit ready for tomorrow.

Tuesday 26th September Boo To You Two

So I’m back up again in the morning, not super early this time, it’s just gone 8am when I leave my room and head to the bus stop. I was planning on starting the day in MK but due to my need for a Star Lord signature, off to Hollywood Studios I go.

I get there before rope drop and get myself a Starbucks, according the receipt was just a croissant so I had my water already with me.

I decide to take advantage of rope drop to ride ToT again.

As I walked behind everyone I was able to weave in and out of people and get near the front, I had the ToT CM’s in view, I had to slow down my pace otherwise I could have over taken them. I was 13th on and on the second ride.

38051570571_e45472216c_m.jpg

As I came off the little girl on my ride was crying she had not enjoyed her first time. I remembered I still had some Halloween stickers (I bought them for the scrapbook but decided not to use them and I had trouble finding an opportunity to hand them out. (I only had a certain number and sometimes there were a group of kids that outnumbered the stickers). I said she was brave as I wouldn’t have been able to even get on the ride when I was her age and asked if she would like a sticker. Her mum said thank you and hopefully she forgot about the ride and had fun for the rest of the day.

I went to go to One Man’s Dream and then got to the door to find it opens at 10am, so off to Star Tours again and looking back on my photos I went again as well. I just think it is a nice fun ride; I ended up with a few of the same mix of planets to land on. It was odd that they mixed the time line up but I’m glad to see they are now changing that.

I then went over to the Chinese Theatre to have a look at the hand and foot prints so I took a few pictures of these before it got to hot outside and then headed off to meet Star Lord again. I think it took me around 15 maybe 20 minutes to meet Star Lord.

37995262376_01aea27fda.jpg
37995274516_dc3ca5c461_n.jpg

I then went back to the bus stop to get a bus to the Poly and then get to MK. I loved that this bus had Sully hands on the front window screen.

I made it into MK and took a photo at 11:57am, not bad but late for plans. I met Pluto in the town square which must have been just before that. It was so hot and uncomfortable to meet him there Pluto must have been melting. He turned at one point and caught my sunglasses and I told him not to worry he only got them and not me (I think he was worried he actually hit me), he was fun though.

38017814162_05f8be3f8d_n.jpg

Next I had a FP for Jungle Cruise, it was back up and running now and I took my Skipper Tsum Tsum along for the ride. I enjoyed going on this ride again. I had made different FP before the trip happened with Jungle Cruise and also another ride on the last day. I had Peter Pan and Seven Dwarves Mine Train FP but because they were up and running when I did my Early Morning Magic I swapped them for rides I hadn’t done yet.

24197605498_193b5f885b_n.jpg
38020389982_f923402f61_n.jpg

I finally get to meet Mickey in his normal outfit and I was “chosen” and given the red card. I enjoyed the meet but I didn’t like that no one gave me a chance to get rid of my bag or offered to take it. They had the CM, photographer and a CM in a suit too.

26271974309_67f6f72ba8_n.jpg
38048897041_076248c882_n.jpg

I picked up a 45th anniversary magnet seeing as I was there on the 45th year, I didn’t pick it up until my last day which was actually the 26th year. I could only find it in the shop in the town hall. I popped over to Tony’s to get Lady and the Tramps autograph/stamp. I enquired if it was still and thing and the CM yes and went and got it for me and then asked me about my trip.

A picked up some more Sorcerers cards and headed to Peco’s Bills. On the way I saw they had done some repair work to the tarmac on Main Street and I popped into the Emporium to pick up the t-shirt I wanted, a men’s one but I liked the print, currently it is with a work college who took the sleeves off and is altering it to be a bit more of a tank top. I got a medium because I wanted a bit of room to do some adjusting as men shirts can be too boxy on the shoulders for me.

38566592611_3aa0775874_n.jpg

I bumped into one of the other Country Bears, he watched people at the shooting gallery and then could not get him to pose for a photo or sign, I don’t think he heard me.

I had my veggie burrito, side chips and coke. I think this was my favourite meal and place to eat of the whole trip because it filled me up.

I saw a Great Egret on the roof part of Liberty Square opposite the riverboat. Next up was a meet with Ariel, on the way out I saw Gaston but his meet was long and I still didn’t fancy meeting him. Ariel was nice and the wait wasn't too bad.

38048885471_83b593aac4_n.jpg

I picked up some more apple juices at Gaston’s Tavern; I used the Rapunzel bathrooms to change into the basic part of my Halloween costume, vest, shorts and sandals.

I then joined the queue for Haunted Mansion. I was queuing in the regular queue but it wasn’t too long a wait. As I left I got a Hitchhiking Ghost magic shot that was actually good because I got to thumb a lift with him.

26272192199_9b62b0cbf5.jpg

MICKEY'S NOT SO SCARY HALLOWEEN PARTY report starts from here :earsboy::wizard:pirate:

I went back to the Tortuga Tavern to collect my wristband. I added my accessories as we queued. Sadly they decided to hand out bags etc dead on 4pm. I wasn’t in too much of a rush, I headed over to where Moana would meet and saw it was filled with pushchairs. I knew I had a bit of time so I decided to go and get my party Sorcerer card and go through the bypass.

I took pictures of the little statues; they did not have a photopass photographer at all of them so I stuck with the party photo frame. I was using my cooling towel but I forgot to take it off in some photos again sadly. :sad2: I got a photo in the hub area before heading over to Advenutreland. I then joined the Moana queue, I was not first but I wasn’t too far back and in front of me was a family dressed as Peter pan characters, they looked great. I was done at around 6pm and I was in the queue around 5pm. I then took a picture outside of Jungle Cruise as I was a skipper after all. I would have gone on the ride but the queue was too long.

38017793092_1bf13af499_n.jpg
38534887242_8065ecac73.jpg

As I was heading off to do other things I stumbled across a cart in Liberty Square that had a queue and was getting ready to sell the Oogie Boogie popcorn buckets, limited to two per person. I joined the queue because I had two people back home who had asked about them. One who was only going to be going to the last party and the other one was for someone who couldn’t go this year.

37849685584_7b98b906e0_n.jpg

I left that queue and I think I was in the queue for the Pooh characters when the party started. They went on a break during my queue too so that popcorn bucket stop cost me that. The lady in front was complaining a lot about being in the queue and in the end her mum took the little one away for a while. Going into a queue with no entertainment, snacks or drinks was kind of a bad move; I think he must have been around one, another parent stepped in with some snacks to help. I do understand that it’s a pain to be queuing but we were all in the same queue. Hopefully whatever they did later in the party went better for them. :confused3

37995195536_e28187bdbc.jpg

Oh when I passed by Jack and Sally earlier in the party I asked the lady handing out the signature cards if I could have one because mine from the other night got damaged and she gave me one.:D

I then went through the Monsters Inc Dance Party and got a few well timed selfies with the characters. After hearing about an ornament on sale I head down to the Emporium and show my wristband to get inside the section for party items and have a look, I’m not sold on it.
37678489735_7030db4629_n.jpg
37849681214_b90861fc3f_n.jpg
24195873828_d5f87a7aef_n.jpg

37678485145_92afeda654_n.jpg

26790339949_14601254de_m.jpg
26790349609_8fd70eedf2_n.jpg

I then head over to Sleep Hollow for the Pumpkin Mickey waffles. I ask nicely for no ice cream or sprinkles on it because I couldn’t tell from the sheet if it was vegetarian (certain food colouring and ice creams are not suitable) and I waited and waited and everyone else got served then I explained my order again and the guy served me up 3 plain waffles, no cream or sauce. At this point I had waited enough time for a snack and I just took it as it was with a sigh.

37678480555_500edcae85_m.jpg

I then joined the queue for Jasmine and Genie, we were told they swap regularly but I was hoping I was just in time; I was about three people away when they switched.

Then I did something silly, instead of meeting them and then moving to the back of the queue I let everyone go ahead and then they left and I got to meet Genie and Jasmine first. The time I wanted for this though I could have met both groups. I originally cut out Aladdin and Abu as I had met Aladdin already and I thought Abu was old looking.:rotfl2:

37339656914_deff234b21.jpg

Jasmine kept talking to me but I really wanted to spend more time with Genie, I handed him the autograph book and Jasmine signed and then got Genie to magic his signature on (I moved to get ready to take the book so I already saw that Jasmine did both but I went a long with it anyway) now I had Jasmine twice.

I then joined the queue for the Haunted Mansion lantern; at this point I’m not feeling well at all. I get my pictures and then peak around the HM area to see one of the ladies on the lawn but I don’t get at chance to fully appreciate it. I think I either change my shorts now or after the fireworks and I start to feel better, my costume shorts were too tight.

37339648334_259193e5cd_n.jpg
24196482438_d91bffb5ac_n.jpg

I finally watch the Hallowishes fireworks, I ended up in the hub ahead behind one of the fountains, not a bad view but the projections are pretty basic now compared to Happily Ever After so I would say if you don’t get a great view of the castle it isn’t the worst thing in the world, as long as you can see the fireworks your good.

After the fireworks I headed over to meet Lotso, I had already seen the parade so if I missed it I wouldn’t be too upset. I think I was only in the queue for 10-15minutes, they didn’t take my autograph book after I signed so hid it behind my back.

24196470268_3d3837c67d_n.jpg

I picked up a an apple juice and a chocolate cookie and a tall strawberry and cream frap. I then made it back down to Main Street before the parade started and found a spot next to the one I had on Sunday. As we waited I got a chance to get photos with two on the party signs and when the Creepa Crew came down they gave me a lolly but I passed it to the family next to me.

Still struggled to get good photos, but had fun watching the parade again.

38017724792_570e0bee00_n.jpg
38017733422_f01b7bc6a0_n.jpg
26274795559_6eb56d4ddf_n.jpg

I then headed up to Tomorrowland, I had missed my chance to ride Astro Orbiter but I managed to get on Space Ranger spin as they shut the doors behind us.

I had to wait a while to the ride but I managed to get galactic hero! I did it just before the photo as well. I still didn’t know where to look. I told them at the end and they gave me a sticker and as I left I had to get a photo in the hub to commemorate. :cheer2:

I then got my photo at the pumpkins. I skipped the Headless Horseman shot but I just wanted to get back to the hotel because I was so tired.

24197585198_48cf217548_t.jpg
26272320619_8f89066650_n.jpg

I think this was another sold out night so I did pretty well. I think it works best to have a plan but be adaptable.

37339599194_62f91209e1.jpg
37994919956_3d49ddc87f.jpg

26275162089_7d2d3ac0c1.jpg

Last edited:
I will be back soon to write the next bit I've just been super busy prepping for Christmas and a trip I'm taking next weekend (to get that weekend I had to swap days and doing 8 days in a row :crazy2:). I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

Wednesday 27th September “Why does she talk like Belle?”

So today is my full Epcot day, I’m there for rope drop. I used the guide on Kenny the Pirates Character Locator touring plans so I can’t talk on the order I did the characters or the times.

So before my breakfast reservation I did Test Track as a single rider twice with practically no wait, I used the met Joy and Sadness with no wait (I was actually the first person to meet them – I know that slightly gives away my plan but it was cool) I wasn’t sure if they were ready for me and Joy poked her head around the corner and I came over. I had been talking to the photographer, a Brit who was telling me the best location for AC in Epcot but I don’t remember haha. I also met Baymax again with little wait.

38017695672_4c39879ae2_n.jpg
38017677962_0f8636d4bd_n.jpg

Then I headed to Garden Grill for Chip and Dale’s Harvest breakfast. Another lovely server they gave me a FP for Turtle Talk with Crush at the end of the meal. I overheard the family behind getting one so no idea how often that happens. I actually was early, checked in and was seated before my 10:15am reservation. It wasn’t very buys when I first sat down.

I finally got myself an apple juice at breakfast and liked that it came in a jam jar. The food was really good but far too much. I could have taken my pastry thing with me but it was a fair size and I didn’t fancy lugging it around all day. When I was ordering my drink I asked for no meat on my plate which the server was happy to organise. He actually offered to get me some veggie sausage patties, well something like that.

Pluto turned up first and that was fun the character CM took some nice photos. Mickey soon followed but no one was there to take my photo that time, I got him to sign a postcard (I decided I was going to get a postcard and send it home although I forgot to get Pluto to sign it.)

I got Chip and Dale to sign here rather than when I met them in Hollywood Studios. Dale was first and some fun photos. I had a chance to eat my breakfast a bit before Chip showed up.

37339111494_6eb1c50564_n.jpg
38048339351_71dd39fca3_n.jpg
38048345071_82bd19185e_n.jpg
38048350471_030a285c07_n.jpg

37340169684_06c9ba3f79_n.jpg
37340187014_842ae9b4d1_n.jpg
37996356776_057013cec7_n.jpg

Outside Garden Grill photo 9:52am

Seated 10am

Fruit and pastry served 10:06am

Apple juice arrived 10:09am

Pluto 10:10am

Mickey 10:15am

Breakfast platter thing 10:17am – may have been earlier but this is the first photo I have of it.

Dale 10:20am

Chip 10:48am

So for the next part of the day I went around exploring all the countries, trying to spot all the Remys.

Also during the day I met Belle, Mulan, Alice, Anna and Elsa and Aurora. Aurora was late so I had to change plans and then I went back to meet her, I wasn’t going to walk to something else to have to go all the way back so I sat in her Pagoda in the shade to meet her.

38017657212_2801f5449e_n.jpg
38017645852_89d63e0be9_n.jpg
26272167189_4d215564f2_n.jpg

38017669462_627e4eb2e5_n.jpg
38017636332_d8ee8e3334_n.jpg

Mulan had a nice shaded area which I was thankful for, I think this queue took about 20 minutes; I wasn’t given a pose to do like I had seen some of the kids get. I then had a look at the Shanghi exhibition next door and saw from the doorway a bit of the acrobat display in the room.

Anna and Elsa’s meet was again only about 20 minute wait. It may have been a little less from my photos. Anna did a lot of talking and when she put my autograph book to the side and Elsa signed it without me looking, as I picked it up she told and I commented on how efficient she was. Anna was very chatty.

26272457469_bcc3a1237a_n.jpg
37339543164_fc0ab0d247_n.jpg

Alice was another relatively short queue, I got talking to a Canadian couple who I bumped into later on and was able to congratulate them on being newly married which I forgot to do in this queue. We were talking about things and I explained about my dislike of the water and they agreed with me so I felt relieved it wasn’t just my taste buds.

When I waited for Belle I stepped ahead of someone so I could go in the shade – I asked permission and I made sure they went ahead of me. The kids in the families started talking to me and one of the younger ones asked me why I talked like Belle. At first I was like…I don’t sound like Paige O’Hara and then I realised she meant Emma Watson.

She was playing a sort of guess which hand I have the follower in/magic trick game, this went on for a while but she was entertained. I was juggling answering a couple of questions from the other girls as well.

I did a bit of shopping throughout the day and picked up something in Japan for my friend who loves Japanese things and I bought a mini dish/bowl. I like using them as dip bowls if I’m eating nachos or something like that. I picked up a mirror in Morocco for $20 for my sister as she had recently visited Marrakesh but had not been able to buy souvenirs. (He boyfriend he booked the holiday with no check luggage so only had the weeks things stuffed into hand luggage – he also booked a hotel without a pool and less food included which was the same price as the one my sister choose which had a pool and all inclusive food – when they got to the airport, it turns out they did have checked luggage in their booking, needless to say she was not impressed. Now she has a decorative mirror that was made there.

For dinner I aimed to take advantage of more of the Food and Wine items, I picked Brazil for the Cheese bread that was $4.00, which was nice. I wanted to have a Belgium waffle as a dessert but my main meal item was the other way so I asked for another container to place over the top and took my Belgian waffle with chocolate with me to the Earth Eats from The CHEW booth and bought the Ricotta and Zucchini Ravioli and a Sprite. The lady behind the till gifted me a bottle of water as she saw I was hot and asked if I had water. I just wanted an AC seating area to sit down in. By the time I stood at the table to eat my waffles cream had melted and was a bit dry. I did not like the ravioli at all and I thought I best attempt the water. I managed to get a few gulps down before I could taste it and had to stop. :crazy2: Then I switched back to my Sprite.

38018709212_602761fc1d_n.jpg
37996307576_5d3e863d4e_n.jpg
38049944921_2d1d407356_n.jpg

Later in the evening, knowing I didn’t need to watch Illuminations again I went on The Seas with Nemo and friends which had a short queue, as I went in I could see the sunset was lovely against Spaceship Earth but I could not capture it well on my phone. I few people behind me saw what I was taking a picture of and tried to capture it too.

I then went to use my FP for Turtle Talk with Crush but she let me in without it because they were about to start a new showing. I liked this although I was glad I was sat near the back. I filmed a little of it to show those back home what it was like and then just enjoyed watching.

I then went to go on Journey to the Imagination with Figment, I think I had a FP and it wasn’t really needed. I was planning on doing Living with the Land but I didn’t realise that it had shut earlier so I ended up missing it this trip but I have done the ride before.

I collected my Remy keychain for completing my Hide and Squeak map. I headed off to Mexico to ride Gran Fiesta Tour; they had to reset the ride so it took a little while to get through that ride.

I went through the building that had the “Epcot 35 World Showcase Past, Present and Future” display, they had some nice images.

I think went to ride Test Track again on single rider and picked up some pins at the Food and Wine kiosk. I got the 2017 Minnie WDW pin, the green bats on Mickey’s head and the Food and Wine pin ($14.99 plus tax, ouch).

26272337809_efeed22075.jpg

I then had a look at the art gallery before heading out to the buses. I took a picture of Spaceship Earth as the fireworks were going off.

Thursday 28th September - Universal day 1

I was up early again this morning to grab breakfast at Minnie’s Beach Bash at Cape May Café at the Beach Resort. I looked at buses and realised it wasn’t going to work so this time I asked the CM outside by the luggage storage (I can’t think of what they are called).

It didn’t take long for a taxi to arrive and it wasn’t too expensive and I was there with time to spare. I went outside and went to view the boardwalk as the sun was rising. I didn’t have enough time to enjoy a walk round to the boardwalk area which was a shame but I wanted to be on time today.

38051514141_f475bfd0c1_n.jpg
38019915972_32436b5820_n.jpg
Phone and Camera, sunrise

My Breakfast reservation was 7:35am and I had my plate of food by 7:38am. I was right next to the buffet area but it wasn’t too busy. I had a Mickey waffle, a couple of pancakes a bit of egg and a bagel.

Donald visited me at 7:46am

Minnie at 7:47am

Goofy at 8:08am

37339106894_c37bd9c05e_n.jpg
37339102224_732821dc95_n.jpg
37339098554_c6beb6e64d_n.jpg

They were a fun meets and I loved the costumes, there were no CM’s about to take my pictures so they are all selfie style. I was writing my postcards at this point too and got Minnie to sign one from my friend because her little girl loves Minnie.

I then went out in search of some stamps and picked up the international ones I it was $9.20 for 8 stamps.

I then headed out to the front of the Beach Club ready to catch my Mears shuttle to Universal. I had pre booked both today’s and tomorrow’s shuttles and it was $18 I believe and you pay when you get the shuttle.

I took a picture of one of the Minnie Vans at 9:13am; I think the shuttle was booked for 9:20am either that or it was a little bit late.

We stopped off at Port Orleans French Quarter so I got to see another hotel entrance. We arrived at Universal just before 10am which wasn’t too bad but my first stomp for the day was Volcano Bay and that opened at 10am.

We are told where to wait for the return shuttle and given an ticket and it has the number in case you need to change your return time.

Next I have to wait for a Volcano Bay shuttle and I am heading down to the entrance of the water park just after 10am. I take a few pictures going in and collect my Tapu Tapu.

It took me a while to find a locker area and changing room I did like the changing area, it had a nice design.

Once I was changed I headed out to ride the ride I was most interested in riding, the aqua coaster Krakatau. The line time was listed as short so I joined it rather than tapping in for a queue time. Turns out it was wrong and just as I got close the queue it breaks down. I really want to ride this one so I wait to see what happens and after a while it gets up and running. I ended up riding with a couple and we had chatted as we got ready to go about the ride etc. The ride was fun and as we got to the end we agreed it was fun but not worth waiting an hour for. This was the longest ride wait of my whole trip. Once that was over I was not much in the mood for doing other rides, a few I couldn’t do as I can’t swim and a lot of the others are group rides. I tapped in for a Punga Racers and I had a 10 minute wait but I had nothing else to do so I waited by the ride until it was my time to ride. I still had to queue once I was up the stairs of the ride. My plan for the morning had been to stay here until around 12 or 1pm and then head over to Universal and already it was gone 12pm so I made the decision to call it a day here, it took a while for me to find my locker again, not very well sign posted. I picked up a pin as it was a new park I had visited but I headed out just before 1pm.

I picked up the bus back to Universal and went up onto City Walk, first stop was lunch. I went for Moe’s South West Grill. I loved this last time I was there, cheap and it offers vegetarian food. The prices have changed since I last was there but still cheap.

I got a Jr Home wreaker burrito and made it a meal so I had my burrito, chips and a drink for $12.12 including tax and it was filling. The best bit about this place is you choose what you put in your burrito.

24199116568_186fb8a3dc_n.jpg
24199108698_5aa5027546_n.jpg

38020322482_2fb2b782c0_n.jpg

After a good meal I make my way to Islands of Adventure, I know as I’ve missed the best hours in the morning I might be queuing for a while but I aim to get as much done as I possibly can and maybe buy an Express Pass if I really need it. I was going to ride Hulk but the queue was a little long at 40 minutes I believe so I moved on, Spiderman was listed as a 5 minute wait so I went on that. I liked this ride before but since the last time I went on the ride my eyes have gotten a little worse and I had trouble focusing on the screen and found the image blurry which made me feel dizzy.

I came off and decided to ride Jurassic Park, I think it was listed as a 20 minute wait and it was more like 30, I had picked up a couple of minute maid apple juices before joining the queue, they are cheaper here, just under $3 before tax.

I went on the ride with my bag which I wasn’t too sure about as I sat down on a wet seat but I came off wet but my bag was ok, I think I wrapped my poncho over it a bit.

I then went off to Hogwarts and rode forbidden journey and flight of the Hippogriff. I hadn’t done that one before and found it a bit rough. Forbidden Journey this time around gave me the same problem as Spiderman, I wonder if I had worn my glasses if that would have helped. I did not love the lockers at Universal, it would not fit my Disney backpack in, I had to use up two lockers when I asked the staff for help. I think that how I lost my Universal ticket.

38051429481_0592f2439d.jpg

I enjoyed a nice wonder around Hogsmead and got myself a Butterbeer, good to see the queue to get this has calmed down. I got a photograph with the Hogwarts conductor and then headed back to King Kong. A 20 minute wait? Don’t mind if I do, I had done this ride in Hollywood Universal so but the story I think was different, was an interesting ride.

38017202372_565d2f1efd_n.jpg

So between about 1:30pm and just before 6pm I had done:

Spiderman

Jurassic Park

Forbidden Journey

Flight of the Hippogriff

King Kong Skull Island

I don't think I did too badly, I felt sorry for those who had purchased Express Passes especially tomorrow, such a waste of money, only put you a few people ahead.

I then headed around to go to ride Hulk but it turns out its closed, the park is closing at 6pm not 8pm today. I didn’t know about the change. I made a call to the shuttle, I wasn’t going to wait around for two hours and managed to get moved to the 7pm shuttle and made my way out of the park.

Turns out Microsoft had booked the park out and I saw the coach loads of Microsoft employees heading to the park, 20,000 of them according to the shuttle driver. :eek:

I had made another stop at Moe’s South West Grill again, this time I got the Overachiever Burrito and that was $4.25 with tax and I skipped the drink as I already had one, it still came with chips.

38956507282_bd4947d6b7_n.jpg

I got taken back to the Beach Club, I meant to ask if I could change my return location but I just went with it in the end, I was chatting to one of the families in the shuttle for a bit then I got out at Beach Club, they said the hotel looked lovely, I said it did, too bad I’m not staying there.

I took a photo of the boardwalk at night and then headed back to get a Disney bus to Disney Springs. Since it was a bit early I thought I could have another wander around there, instead of having an early night. I did a loop around and got to see the Paddlefish, it looked so pretty lit up; the bar would probably have a good view but would be more fun going with someone.

I had picked up Mickey earrings at Tren-D and picked up a chocolate dip donut at Erin McKenna’s Bakery. Whilst in there was a debate of whether Nightmare Before Christmas was a Christmas movie or a Halloween one, I said it would depend on when it got released. When I googled it later it’s both because the release dates were different for the US and UK.

I watched the Amphicar and thought about riding one but the price for just me it was far too expensive. I made it back to my room around 10:30pm so I went to bed in a good amount of time which is just as well as I needed to be up early for my shuttle tomorrow.

38956519652_cf405439a7.jpg

Wow Bex not sure how I missed all of your updates. Too many things to quote but I must say how impressed I am with all that you got done on any given day. I love all character M&G's.

Wow Bex not sure how I missed all of your updates. Too many things to quote but I must say how impressed I am with all that you got done on any given day. I love all character M&G's.

Thanks, I thought it was the best trip to get it all done. I have no idea if my next trip will be solo or with someone but I know with Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge and Toy Story I'm going to need more time in Hollywood Studios and I wanted to do a short cruise.

It seems to stop giving me updates to a thread if I don't post on it every few days. I didn't even get a notification of your comment here.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, if I get a bit of time tomorrow I shall add the next bit. :santa:

Happy New Year everyone!

Friday 29th September “Why is it always me?” Channelling my inner Neville Longbottom

I was out of my hotel room by 6:25am and I stopped off ready to get a croissant at the hotel, I think. I already knew by this point I couldn’t find my ticket for Universal and I do think it fell out whilst trying to shove it in a locker as I had to take things out to fit them in.

I had another Mear's shuttle booked for this morning with the aim to arrive at Universal for the 8am opening. I think the shuttle was 7:20am.

I queued up at guest services at the Studios and they had nothing handed in, I don’t know how useful it would have been to someone, my name was on the ticket and my finger print attached to it. The staff member then tried to find it on the system but no luck so I went away to phone attraction tickets because luckily I paid for protection on the tickets. Finally after getting through and being given the code for a new ticket I joined back in the queue at guest services. The lady at the counter seemed a bit funny with me saying that with Universal you don’t have to pay extra to cover a lost ticket and I explained this site had a sale on and it was still cheaper to buy it with them than direct from Universal.

So with a new ticket in hand I am now an hour behind schedule, the park opened at 8am. I head straight to Despicable Me, there’s a 20 minute wait so not as bad as it could have been, I feel like the wait might have been a bit longer than that but it was a fun ride. I then went to Jimmy Fallon; I could go straight up and then had to wait for a little bit on the upper floor. The ride was fun but the plot was really odd.

I then went over to Rip Ride Rocket, the single rider queue saved me some time here and it was fun but I didn’t fancy a second ride. I went next to Transformers and had the same problem as Spiderman and HP and then I moved onto The Mummy. It’s one of my favourite movies and I quite like the ride so I went on it twice.

I was meant to get over to E.T but forgot and went through “London” area and took a picture of the scenery and of Grimmauld Place and saw Kreacher in the window.

26275098849_c9730fd984.jpg

I picked up a packet of crisps/chip to keep me going whilst I rode The Simpsons, I think the line was pretty short again and then headed over to Men In Black, I rode this 4 times trying to get a good score but got mixed results, I got dizzy from the car spinning and I really needed lunch so I called it a day and when I left the ride I bumped into some Men In Black men so I got a quick selfie. Then I went into Moe’s and through to the food area and got myself a pizza and apple juice. I went on the Kang and Kodo’s Twirl ‘n’ Hurl without a queue and then headed over to Diagon Alley.

38017195452_2f6c1075ac_n.jpg

My last visit to Universal only had Hogsmead Hogwarts so I was looking forward to seeing this. I spent some time having a walk around and taking photos, making sure to catch a photo of the fire breathing dragon atop Gringotts. I then joined the queue for Gringotts which had a wait of 40 minutes and so I joined the single rider queue, sadly everyone had that idea and a lot of families were in the single rider queue so I don’t think it was any quicker, I was pretty bored in this queue as I had put my phone in the locker but others had there’s with them. The ride was good but I had trouble with the screens again.
38051446811_a35bc831a2_n.jpg

I had wonder in Knockturn Alley; once I left it I found a seat to have a chat with my parents on video again. They are Harry Potter fans so I thought it would be fun to video chat to them. I then got myself another Butterbeer, yummy.

I then went into the station to board the train to Hogwarts. The sad thing about going by yourself is that you have no one to film you going through the wall. It was a nice ride, quite fun, I took a few more pictures around Hogsmeade and of Hogwarts and then took the train back to Universal Studios and decided to leave.

38020273152_cc6b004965_n.jpg

I went back to Moe’s South West Grill and got myself an Over Achiever Burrito and made it a meal for $7.97 with tax.

I left and headed to get a shuttle back for 6pm instead of 8pm. I didn’t feel like riding Hulk or staying in the parks and it worked out in my favour because it rained really heavy whilst I was at the bus stop and got a little cold too. I felt sorry for everyone heading to MNSSHP and also HHN.

37367614462_ec35e97c55.jpg

I got back to the hotel and picked up the shuttle to Animal Kingdom so I could get a bus to Wilderness Lodge. I decided to pop into the park to get a couple of pictures of the Tree of Life at night and then went to get the t-shirt I was thinking of getting for my friend's little girl. I would have been able to enjoy the other night entertainment I missed in AK but it rained so they were undercover.

I decided to make my way to the Return to Sleepy Hollow event. Once at the campsite the driver pointed out what bus to change over to get to the ranch and then I just followed the signs.

We got given a cooler bag with water, lanyard, sweets and the collectable pin inside and a bag of popcorn. I was talking with a lady in front of me for a moment and she said my popcorn choice should taste like caramel popcorn; it tasted of sweet and salt popcorn, yuk. I like sweet or toffee normally. I also spoke with a guy in the row behind but was trying to sort something out so I didn’t see him leave to say goodbye.

I had the premium seat so I got to pick a seat in one of the first 5 rows and we got to do the meet first after the film. The film itself was fun; I hadn’t seen it before and as it finished there was a cool effect on the screen and it lifted up to reveal the headless horseman trotting in. Throughout the film we could hear the horses having wandering about and a couple of them leaned over to watch what was going on. I liked that the event wasn’t on for too long and meant I could end the evening at a reasonable hour, I was back in the hotel room by midnight and my event time was 10pm.

26271964509_4bf91e0f1b_n.jpg
37998004936_5d75c3695a_m.jpg
38051415341_6522d04235.jpg
23548206828_0c640f669e_n.jpg

37339531574_558bd054a8_n.jpg
The photopass photo that didn't come out well. I have a better one on my phone though.

23580978838_19d41b55a6.jpg
My phone photo

23580506218_78b2b54d30_n.jpg
23580505068_515c2ff626_n.jpg
37175210670_aebd7fb3fa_n.jpg

Cooler bag Lanyard Back of lanyard had the dates on it (sorry for the blurry picture)

Contents of cooler

37385060386_72b9838c57_n.jpg

The Pin

37432188761_116a5bd3cf_n.jpg

Saturday 30th September - Park Hopping

I woke up to the Magical Express transportation notice on my door, a sad reminder that my trip was almost over.

I was up early and at Animal Kingdom but I was not as early as I had been the other day, I didn’t need to go back to Pandora just yet so thought I would get another safari in. I cannot remember all the details for the order of the events today my notes and photos don’t quite match up.

I know I went back through the Gorilla Falls Expedition Trail to take some more photos and then moved onto the Maharajah jungle trek so I could carry on completing my book for my Senior Wilderness Explorer badge.

26274730969_1f3979138b.jpg
24198804938_9c26e87179_n.jpg
38019839242_ef687f653b_n.jpg

Finally a clear photo of the baby elephant.

37341621114_c09f3c1915.jpg

I stopped off at the Yak and Yeti and got a hash browns and Egg White English Muffin. I think I liked the hash browns but was not bothered by the muffin.

37997563646_fefa718018_n.jpg

I then did my FP for Minnie and Mickey, I liked that photo. I got any missing badges aside from Pandora in the morning as well well except the one by the beginning station area because I wanted to finish there.

24196337378_4d164fc063.jpg

I headed back to Pandora, Flights of Passage had gone down but had funny come back so I used my FP for it. I did enjoy it but I found if I didn’t look directly at the centre of the screen I got a bit dizzy. Looking forward to when the queues calm down for this. I also got my two explorer badges in Pandora before leaving.

I stopped off at Mr Kamals for some fries and I requested them without the siracha. I watched The Lion King next, I’d seen it before but t was good to watch again, I had asked the quickest way out of the venue before being seated so the CM very kindly found me at the end so I could make a dash out as I needed to catch Flights of Wonder. Thankfully I made it in just as it was starting and got a seat to the right in the corner almost and it was great to watch. At the end the CM asked if people wanted to stay so that they could train a new bird so I stayed seated and got to see them try twice, once the bird did well the other time he wandered but that was fun to see something a bit different.

I finished up collecting my last explorer badge and collected my Senior Wilderness Explorer sticker and made sure to stop by and meet Russell. I was early for his set so the Photopass CM who was there around the same time as me stopped off at the shop to get me an I’m Celebrating badge to put my sticker on. I decided to tidy myself for my achievement and because if I didn’t I found I either hand a shiny face or my lips came out a bit pale so a bit of powder and tinted lip balm. The other CM that turned up said you do realise he’s only a boy. I explained what I was doing but it did make the photos feel super awkward. I got Russell to sign my completed book as well as my autograph book.

38048705261_d3b7af694b_n.jpg

I queued up and got the frame picture with the Tree of Life, the camera stopped working for one of the CM’s so I had to rejoin the other queue, I like the photo though so it was worth it and I got a photo outside the entrance too.

38048698731_a084f03fd8.jpg

Next I had to get a bus to Magic Kingdom, I took the bus going to the MK resorts and I got off at the Grand Floridian so I could have a look inside and heard the piano playing. I then jumped on the monorail and went to MK, picked up my sorcerers cards and changed into my yellow tank top ready for my Be Our Guest dinner reservation at 6pm.

38020210382_39d7739f71_m.jpg

I had to wait a while in the queue to check in and then wait to be seated but I got to sit in the dining room which I loved. The CM listed of all the menu before I had a chance to say I was a vegetarian and I ordered the ratatouille and an apple juice.

I was seated at around 6:26pm

I got bread rolls at 6:34pm

My main arrived at 6:44pm

I got my grey stuff at 7:12pm

I wasn’t that into the food and when I asked about vegetarian desserts I got “oh they don’t have any meat in them” which wasn’t comforting to hear (I know it doesn’t literally contain meat but my issue is gelatine, animal food colouring and certain other ingredients that make it unsuitable, I can’t remember the additive but there is one in some ice creams).

I didn’t end up eating much of the grey stuff but it was really sweet from the mouthful I did try. I paid for my food and spent more time taking photos around the restaurant, you’re told to do that before you leave. It took me forever to capture the painting changing from Prince to Beast. I then queued up to meet the Beast; I didn’t have to wait too long.

26271960659_db26d284c0_n.jpg
37997943456_2dfc4b329e.jpg
37340510634_86e32f7f3e_m.jpg
37340500924_7403e51609_n.jpg
37996215586_cca0eb2f65_n.jpg
38017577372_185c65ceeb.jpg

Ratatouille

I then queued up and met Tinker Bell, I liked the scenery it was nice, Tinker Bell talked and I did struggle to catch up with her. I have only seen one of her films so she was talking about characters I didn't know well. What also threw me was how similar she looked to my friend who had passed away so it took me a moment to get a response from me.

38048667161_c0756eb373_n.jpg

It was raining by the time I got out, I was thinking of going to the Tiki Room and spoke to the CM out front but decided to go and watch Happily Ever After one last time. I found a good spot only to have it ruined by people with an umbrella. I watched the last Country Bear Jamboree of the evening, I’d never seen that before so that was fun and there was me and one other person in the audience from the UK. The CM’s decided to have a quick chat as it was the last show of the evening.

26271956719_c155fdcfcd_n.jpg
26275027639_33ab4098b2.jpg

25121360758_3d6f571681_n.jpg
Yep, thanks for blocking everyone's view guys.

I then went off to the Enchanted Tiki Room and there was about 10 of us in there in the end and then I rode the Astro Orbitor, I did not enjoy that. I did a little more of the Scourers of the Magic Kingdom as the rain was making everyone leave. I took a picture on the bench with Roy and Minnie as I had wondered where that had gone, last time I saw it, it was in centre of the town square and it was now by the fire house. Before I left I also picked up my Mickey print scarf which I had wanted to buy all trip.

That was my evening so I headed back to the hotel to pack the rest of my things. I did not get to bed until gone 3am, I had trouble fitting things in because of my two Oogie Boogies, if I didn’t have them I wouldn’t have had a problem.

Last edited:
Sunday 1st October: I don’t want to go home

So I’m up really early but I didn’t get ready as quickly as I hoped but eventually I’m out of the room for the last time. As I struggle to wheel two suitcases and my hand luggage back to the front desk I took the last pictures of the resort. I check out and take my bags to be looked after. I hoped on a bus to Epcot and it takes a while to get through security but I am there for 8:3am and I get my badge and park map celebrating Epcot’s 35th birthday. I don’t have long to be here but I decide to see if I can get a pin. As the park opens I follow the crowd, get a bit lost and then end up inside one of the buildings opposite Mouse Gear. I spend my time in this queue not really going very far, when we move you think you get near the front of the queue only to discover it goes on forever. I give up and head out the park as I have a reservation I end up running late for.

I wish I had not bothered with the queue and just people watched and tried to see if I could spot all of the vloggers I watched before the trip because they were all there.

24198953918_a4491ecfd5_m.jpg
38017188492_fe4a26f7d9_n.jpg

After leaving I get the monorail and make my way towards MK. When I get off at TTC I accidently get on the MK monorail rather than the resort one and I end up at the park and not at the Polynesian where I needed to be, eventually I got there though.

My reservation was 10am I got to the queue to check in by 10:35am. I was in the queue for ages it seems because I took a photo of the check in desk at 11am.

I’m seated by 11:15am

I get a view looking out to the Castle so it makes up for a bit of a poor start to the morning.

I get my pineapple bread around the same time and I liked that, I wished I’d taken it with me a snack.

Fruit plate arrived at 11:30am and so did the other plate

Mine had to be returned because my server noticed they were bringing me a meat plate.

I had waffles, egg, potato wedges and “biscuits” which look more like scones and taste a bit like them.

I liked the stitch and Mickey waffle; I savoured these ones as I won’t be having Mickey waffles again anytime soon.

I met Mickey at 11:42am

He was fun, when I went to take my selfie I found it tricky because the light from the window affected the quality of the photo so I got him to turn with me and then a CM helped take a photo.

I got a photo with Lilo at 11:47am and made the same mistake with the photo but we corrected it by facing the window.

I met Pluto at 11:56am we get an ok selfie and then I think Pluto waved over the CM to take a photo of us.

I pay and get myself ready pretty quickly because I still need to make a stop at MK before getting back for around 3pm to catch the bus.

I enjoyed the food and the characters, as I went to leave I realised I didn’t get Lilo’s autograph so I spoke to the CM and he went and got it for me.

I queued up for Stitch as I left and got his autograph and took a few pictures of the Polynesian.

I left ‘Ohana by about 12pm and then I got to MK for 1:39pm according to the time stamp on my photo.

38017181612_ab3e0442f4_n.jpg
38018240572_1a5444a6d4_n.jpg
37339066374_42b1035683_n.jpg
26272141039_79d0f6ce64_n.jpg

My 'Ohana view

38049834511_a73cb31bbd_n.jpg
24198941358_3a891aa1f0_n.jpg

38048658481_1a2f521b23_n.jpg

Before I left I stopped in one of the shops for a drink and to get a I’m celebrating badge, the CM didn’t have any but put Epcot and MK on a Happy Birthday badge.

All the way to MK I was getting happy Birthday greetings and I got tired of going, oh no it’s for Epcot and Magic Kingdom. So I head to Guest Services and get it swapped over. It may not be a landmark birthday (46th) but it was still Magic Kingdom’s birthday.

I get my Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards for the final time and head off to use my two FP’s.

My first ride is Dumbo, I picked this as my opening day ride, although it’s changed a bit since I figured even with FP it would be a short wait. I then head over to Barnstormer, a ride that debuted 21 years before, although once again it has changed since it opened I felt like making a point of riding it.

26272352559_402a7d6c79_n.jpg

One last sweep of the gift shop and then I stopped in Starbucks for my last Disney Strawberry Frappiccino and a cookie. As I left Starbucks the parade was coming down Main Street so I found a spot and watched and took a few more photos. Slightly better than my Frontierland view because the rope isn’t in the way off my photos.

24198934228_e4e3eb3cf9.jpg
26271950649_2a3dd399d1.jpg

I take a few pictures around Town Square and make my way to the exit. As I leave, a dream is a wish your heart makes plays and I almost cried. I make it back to All Star Movies via bus with plenty of time. My bus turns up at 3:30pm like its meant to and I reluctantly hand over my bags and board the Magical Express or as I’ve seen it called, the Tragical Express.

Both times I was on this journey I ended up on Cruise Lines buses.

I took a photo of the Disney World sign as I leave the Disney bubble and it’s not long before I’m at MCO.

I struggle into the airport with all my bags and I really struggle to find the check in desk but I figure out its Ticketing so I get checked in with no wait real wait because I’m premium economy, nice perk. (When I went home from LA I walked straight up to the check in desk when there was a large economy queue). Before getting rid of my bags I decide to buy another luggage strap for my other suitcase as I used that one on my smaller one which was crammed full (turns out later that was a very good move). I asked the lady to charge the dollars to my card and take the cents in change I had, she said she could do that but when I check the receipt after she didn’t do that so now I have a random bit of change stuck on my top up cash card.

I had a quick look in the Disney store I wanted the airport pressed penny but my friend who went in October picked that up for me as I had no change left.

I make it through the monorail and I grab a bit of Burger King to make sure I’m not too hungry on the flight; I don’t always like the flight meals.

I get my orange juice after I settle into my seat and we are sat at the gate for ages when they announce that we are waiting for paperwork because we are missing information and they had to contact London. We finally get clearance for takeoff at 9pm; the time on my ticket was 7:50pm so I’m not sure what time our actual take off time was meant to be but we were defiantly late.

I watched a film as I ate my dinner and tried to get some sleep before being woken up at 6am for breakfast. With the 5 hour loss on time I only ended getting a few hours sleep and we were landing at just after 9am.

When I got through passport control I went to pick up my things and I picked up my big blue suitcase with no problem and then I got my medium blue suitcase and well, I was not impressed. I pulled it away to take a look.

It had TSA tape over it, they obviously opened it to take a look but in doing so had pulled the zip off its run. (It was a two zip suitcase but the non expandable zip bit had already broken) so they had placed the TSA lock and the zipper into the side of the suitcase, loose and attempted to tape the suitcase and then put my luggage straps back on. If it wasn’t for the luggage straps and the fact I had packed it tightly all my belongings would have been everywhere in the plane. I could see my pyjama bottoms without even moving the suitcase. I’m currently working on claiming money back for that suitcase.

39422812682_9479ace47e_n.jpg

An airport employee very kindly got a me a trolley as I had no change to get one as I didn’t intend on using one and said I should speak to the airline but VA had a few people waiting and it wasn’t their fault, the TSA had their tape all over this.

I headed out through the duty free area and waiting in one of the seats for my parents to come and pick me up. Nice to be home, but I want to go back.

My Disney themed items purchased from Etsy that I sent to the hotel.

24587344887_2ed23577fd_n.jpg

My Galactic Hero Badge

25583422728_f6d3a66fbc_m.jpg

My trip haul

38574859475_33d86837ab_z.jpg

Great trip report. Sorry about your suitcase. I had 2 ruined within 2 years on Southwest airlines. Disney (CBR) paid for one (happened on the way there). I attempted to put in a claim to the airline for the other, but they made it so difficult I couldn't be bothered. I just went out and bought a new one. I had to laugh about Country Bears, I was the ONLY one in there when I went (couldn't wait until it was over). I will be going again in less than 2 months and can't wait. I also booked another trip for August. Maybe I should get an annual pass. I live on Long Island, New York so I don't know how often I will be able to use an AP. Right now we are in the middle of a blizzard. I am supposed to be at work in 5 1/2 hours. I'm not sure if I am going. I am an RN so my job never closes for weather (snowstorms, hurricanes, etc.). I have never been to Universal. Which do you like better (Disney or Universal)? I really enjoyed reading your report along with your photos. Enjoy your next trip [to Disneyland Paris].

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!