• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Itinerary for first visit for daughters...missing anything?

We usually go in January, so I imagine the weather is pretty similar- We have been there when they had snow flurries (Freezing!! Was colder there than it was in Tahoe that year) and we have been there in January when it was 60-65 degrees, beautiful weather- either way, it is way too cold for swimming pools, beautiful walking weather, you can stroll around easily. Love it there in January.

We usually go in January, so I imagine the weather is pretty similar- We have been there when they had snow flurries (Freezing!! Was colder there than it was in Tahoe that year) and we have been there in January when it was 60-65 degrees, beautiful weather- either way, it is way too cold for swimming pools, beautiful walking weather, you can stroll around easily. Love it there in January.

Thanks! Good to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter