My itinerary- long, sorry!!

Joyciemc

DIS Veteran
I realized that I've turned that corner and my trip is only about a month away! So I sat down last night to write up an itinerary! I wanted to get some feedback from all of you knowledgeable folks. (Plus, the people around here are sick of hearing about Disney World and I just need to share!)

We are park-hopping addicts, but with shorter hours, I'm trying to keep us in one park each day. No kids; just me, Eric (DBF) and our friend Mark (has little idea what he is getting himself into!). We have UPHs and lots of energy (I hope!)
Here goes:
Sunday 1/4 "The 3 hours of sleep will go a looooong way day"
Arrive (9:51AM), Check-in
Head to MGM (I'm not in WDW till I ride TOT)
Fantasmic

Monday 1/5 "The moment of silence for Food Rocks day"
Epcot
Dinner at Rose&Crown (early, not trying to get a seat for Illuminations here)
Illuminations

Tuesday 1/6 "The killer day"
MK alllll day (hey, it's only open till 7:30- that's not so bad)
Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Spectromagic and Wishes (I've had the Spectro music in my head since we got back last May)

Wednesday 1/7 "The see the animals, then eat like one day"
AK
Dinner at Boma (That actually made my stomach growl)
Disney Quest or Pleasure Island

Thursday 1/8 "The we hope to have dinner with Uncle Tim day"
MGM
Dinner at 50's PTC
Fantasmic if we missed it on Sunday

Friday 1/9 "The gluttons for punishment day"
MK until 5ish
Monorail (have to fit that in) to Epcot

Saturday 1/10 "The we may put the 'blizzard' in Blizzard Beach day"
Blizzard Beach (we tend to only spend a couple hours at water parks)
Another park
Diner at Cape May Cafe
Boardwalk
If it IS to blizzardy for BB, this is an open day

Sunday 1/11 "The I don't wanna leave, and you can't make me day"
Check-out
Go somewhere (as opposed to going nowhere, I guess)
5:00pm leave for aiport
8:05 Take off, pouting.

Not sure if you have thought about it, but We find a great start to the day is a character breakfeast in the park. Animal Kingdom is a good one, earlier the better, if you have first breakfeast you will be first guest in the park. Alos means you can delay other meals and eat in the quieter times.

You'll be there the same days as us, not too much longer:teeth: We have a different itinerary, but the same idea - if we wanted to rest/relax we'd stay home - lol. It's great to have something to really look forward to right after Christmas isn't it? I second the comment about the character breakfasts. Cheap (relatively), fills you up for most of the day, and is soooo much fun no matter what age you are! Almost less than a month to go.... :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter