MY PIN TRADING LICENSE HAS BEEN REVOKED,-------------but

john59

<font color=navy>GOD BLESS <font color=red>AMERI
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
My DW Shirley, has revoked my License to Trade, one on one.
My first attempt to Trade this May I thought was a success. I made 4 trades with Board peeeeples that I know. Then I went into new territory. I would try trading with peeeeeples I did not know. I developed an incentive----Hi, my name is John. If I give you $20 will you trade with me. Shirley was not far away. Sorry I can not repeat what she said. I was crushed. To me it was a good idea.

But, Shirley has put another Pin Bag together for me and issued me a LEARNERS PERMIT for August.

My new traders are sorta DANGLE PINS---I have a ton of loops (various configurations), a beautiful Castle that broke. I tried some solder, it warped (too much heat), a R2D2, all loops perfect (R2D2 missing), a, not sure what it is, kinda tangled up, one with half a Goofy and a piece of my finger (tried super glue on that one)and many others that are bit a hard to explain that I tried fixing.
At least my days of fixin "BLINKIN" DANGLE PINS is over. Look for me. I will be wearin "THE HAT", sittin at my own table alone. john59
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL. John, you always brighten my day. My fondest wish is to be sitting at that table with you (sigh) but it is not to be.

BTW any man who spends the night in car for a shot at a pin should at least have apprentice trader status.

Should I beg on your behalf to Shirley?

Denise

A great big thank you to Denise. Denise is one of my Pin Grab Bag Trading Buddies.

You can beg Shirley, but then I will be accused of a conspiracy. 'Calling out the troops on my behalf '.

What's a fellow to do ?????

After being married soooooo long, she knows I am looking for sympathy.

At least she can't call me the ultimate whiner !!!!!!!

WAAAA, WAAAAA, WAAAAA

The ultimate whiner, john59

John, get a grip here :)! You live with one of the best traders around. Have you not learned anything :)? Maybe Shirley needs to teach you something about trading pins before your next trip in August! You could read these boards & ask questions!?

Hey good idea. John ask a question. He would write a book.
Why don't everyone send him an e-mail on one little thing he should know about pin trading. In fact I think I will make this a topic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter