• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

My poor friend needs fast help!

fboy9287

DIS Veteran
my friend who has a annual pass wants to go on Dr doom, the hulk, or dualing dragons. He has gone on tower of terror but doesn't think that it feels like dr doom. I told him that it is tower of terror but backwards. I don't think he beleives me. I think he is worried about the intesity. Guys could you tell him what you think about these rides and quick, we leave go on saturday.

Fearfall is a stripped down TOT that shoots up and lets you down gradually. It's like most S&S rides -- it shoots you up and you bounce down slowly. You can watch people being blasted up if you stand in front of the ride building.

Just prepare him for UP, not down like TOT. I wish someone had told ME.... :rolleyes:

DD is better than TOT. It is not very intense, I see little kids go on all the time (and they seem to have the most fun). It is better than TOT because it shoots you up. This gives you INCREDIBLE airtime at the very top :bounce: . It's really fun. I always put my harness kind of loose so I fly up in my seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter