My recent trip (and thanks to everyone I met!)

Bopsie

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
I never usually start threads but I just wanted to post and say what a great trip i've just had. I went for a week from the UK on my own. There was 13 of us from this site met at the MNSSHP on the 26th Sept and to all of you I just wanted to say a big thanks because I had such a great time!
Special mention to the ones I hung out with later in the week (you know who you are) had so much fun and I definitely thing that made the trip for me.
To anyone thinking of a solo trip just go for it! I definitely say meeting people is going to be a big help as I think a full week without much company would have been a different experience but I would not hesitate to do it again and in fact looking at some time next year already.
Hope those of you who are still there are having a great time! I'm sitting watching vlogs making myself feel sad but also happy and lucky I got to be there!
xxx

It was great meeting everyone at MNSSHP on the 26th. I do hope our Disney travel paths will cross again.

I too had a great trip. Wasn't sure how I'd like the trip since it was my first solo - I've travelled extensively all over the world but never to Disney solo. But despite initial wariness and friends and family looking at my strangely when I told them I was going to Disney solo, and except for a tiny encounter with a nasty *****y security guard at the Epcot entrance, I ended having a great trip even if the weather was too hot and humid for me to handle.

When I wasn't with new friends at the parks, I enjoyed my solo time, especially at MK, just walking around taking in all the sights, having character meets, and getting my money's worth from that Memory Maker.

Already planning to go back next year. Not sure when yet. Definitely around MNSSHP time.

My advice to anyone pondering whether or not to go solo ... JUST DO IT!!

I had an awesome time meeting everyone at the Haunted mansion and spending time together. It was my first solo trip and meeting all of you was a great way to end my perfect trip. I sincerely hope we can meet there again! MNSSHP Sept. 2018 anyone?? !! prior to meeting, many of you had given me wonderful advice about going solo for my first time. It was a collective...JUST DO IT!! WOW, you were right!! I am so happy i did. Thank you all !! i hope we can keep in touch and meet again.

I had an awesome time meeting everyone at the Haunted mansion and spending time together. It was my first solo trip and meeting all of you was a great way to end my perfect trip. I sincerely hope we can meet there again! MNSSHP Sept. 2018 anyone?? !! prior to meeting, many of you had given me wonderful advice about going solo for my first time. It was a collective...JUST DO IT!! WOW, you were right!! I am so happy i did. Thank you all !! i hope we can keep in touch and meet again.
I am up for Sept. 2018!

It was great meeting everyone at MNSSHP on the 26th. I do hope our Disney travel paths will cross again.

I too had a great trip. Wasn't sure how I'd like the trip since it was my first solo - I've travelled extensively all over the world but never to Disney solo. But despite initial wariness and friends and family looking at my strangely when I told them I was going to Disney solo, and except for a tiny encounter with a nasty *****y security guard at the Epcot entrance, I ended having a great trip even if the weather was too hot and humid for me to handle.

When I wasn't with new friends at the parks, I enjoyed my solo time, especially at MK, just walking around taking in all the sights, having character meets, and getting my money's worth from that Memory Maker.

Already planning to go back next year. Not sure when yet. Definitely around MNSSHP time.

My advice to anyone pondering whether or not to go solo ... JUST DO IT!!
That was a great meetup. It was so hot tho so if I go next year it will be later October and cross my fingers for cooler temps. And Lana...I hope you kept the phone away from your face for those memory maker photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter