• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My son couldn't be happier!!

Tinkerchele

DIS Veteran
My 14 year old sport obsessed (particulary football) son just might nominate me for mom of the year.

Yes, I'm taking him to Disney in October, but not only that, we will be there during the Philadelphia Eagles BYE week! He won't even have to miss a football game (the horror)!! It apparently doesn't get any better than this!! :rotfl:

My 14 year old sport obsessed (particulary football) son just might nominate me for mom of the year.

Yes, I'm taking him to Disney in October, but not only that, we will be there during the Philadelphia Eagles BYE week! He won't even have to miss a football game (the horror)!! It apparently doesn't get any better than this!! :rotfl:

A kid who knows his priorities. You're raising your son very well. :thumbsup2

E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

We've been during Steeler season several times. We always go to the ESPN Club because we can't miss a game either!

This type of thread is a better fit on the theme parks community board so I'm going to move it over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter