My Time Dining and Show Times question

mousefan73

Germans are faster at dubbing
Hi,
We are on the Oasis of the Seas Med cruise.
We have MTD booked at 7:15 and the Ice show at 9pm booked. When booking MTD, I got a conflict of time popup but was still able to book. Will we have enough time to go directly from dining to the show? I would think that 1.5 hour is enough for dining right?

Should be enough. When you're seated, let them know about your show plans and they can probably speed up service for you.

I have a question about My Time Dining: If our cruise planner tells us our dinner time is 6::00pm-6:15pm, does that mean we can arrive at 6:15? What is the expectation?

Also, what are the MDRs for My Time? I understand there are two? We are on the Anthem. Thank you!

We picked My Time dining for our upcoming Allure cruise. We're first time cruisers!! I made dining reservations online a few days ago and chose times. But with My time can you also change it once aboard? should I have not made dining reservations online?

I have a question about My Time Dining: If our cruise planner tells us our dinner time is 6::00pm-6:15pm, does that mean we can arrive at 6:15? What is the expectation?

Also, what are the MDRs for My Time? I understand there are two? We are on the Anthem. Thank you!

They'll wait 15 minutes (to 6.15) and then they may give your table away.

It's all the same dining room, just a different floor, it will be clearly stated on the compass once onboard and on your sea pass card.

Anthem has 4 dining rooms. Two are used for Regular dining, and two are used for My Time Dining. We had My Time Dining and reserved a time on the Cruise Planner, and showed up during that 15 minute time frame. For the most part, they put people with reservations in one dining room and walkups (without reservations) in the other room. the two rooms are next to each other, so the maître d' podiums are next to each other. With reservations we never waited for our table.
Denise

That should be plenty of time. When we were on Allure with MTD our servers always asked if we were trying to make any shows. I never had a problem switching times once onboard.

We found on Oasis that we liked to get to the show about 30 minutes prior to show time so we could have a choice of seat. I think roughly 15 minutes before show time is when they open it up to standby guests without show reservations. I think a 7:15 dinner would still give you enough time, though. We showed up early to a few dinners on MTD and were always seated without a problem.

Hi,
We are on the Oasis of the Seas Med cruise.
We have MTD booked at 7:15 and the Ice show at 9pm booked. When booking MTD, I got a conflict of time popup but was still able to book. Will we have enough time to go directly from dining to the show? I would think that 1.5 hour is enough for dining right?
I will be on the Oasis of the Seas and taking Med cruise as well. Are you sailing on May 26? I haven't sailed on RCI for many years. I love my Disney cruises, so I'm not sure what to expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter