• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My trip is paid in full, but they keep send me a bill for $00.11

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
Ok just what is going on with CROand The Disney Travel Company? I have paid my trip off in full, and have a confirmation letter stating that, but every few days I am getting a bill for 11 cents. I do not understand them, i have two ressie's due to the fact that their computer system would not allow them to book me for 15 nights. So I booked for 14 and then one for 1. Now Disney will not even send me out a confirmation on the 14 night. I was just told to check in and give them my name. Ugh, I have called them on this, some tell me I need to send them a check or put it on my credit card, some say it is paid. What's a person to do? Just another problem to many of using CRO and The Disney Travel Company....

Not going to worry about it, wow I wonder if Disney knows how much they have spent on stamps billing me for 11 cents...... Looks a CM or something, maybe puter system made a mistake here........ LOL.

Um, I think I would call and ask for a supervisor or manager and tell them that you want a printed confirmation in your hand within the next week or you will rethink visiting and spending thousands of dollars at WDW.

Ok, that latter part of that was extreeme, but I would be worried about getting to the hotel and not having a reservation. With the way "little glitches in the system" keep popping up, I would want written proof from them that you have a reservation. It is not your fault that they can not/will not book for more than 14 nights at a time. (what do the Brit's do when they stay for 20+ days?) At the same time, you could clear up the .11 bill you keep getting.

Mica, to darn funny, I just might do that......LOL, and I think I should have a written confirmation. Heck they did not even send me any luggage tag's... Maybe that is what the 11 cents is for.....

Originally posted by travelitis
A second vote for sending 12 cents -- cash - lol
Send it in PENNIES ... and ask for a printed receipt. :jester:

Back in August I reserved one night at AKL for $143.00 and the deposit required was $143.19. LOL

Dear MsDisney23

I would look at it as a way to have a little fun. Send them .22 cents and then tell them you over paid by .11 cents tell them you would like the credit to be sent to you in a check. A nice souvenir that you could frame. Just my 2 cents on the subject.

Searlproudbottom

Have you saved all the bills for $0.11? Tape a penny or 2 to each one and mail them back.

Peggy

I understand how frustrated you must be. Just send them the check for amount due since it's not worth your time and/or effort to argue with them. I would ask to speak with a manager regarding written confirmation and payments received regarding your two ressies. I'd keep calling back until you are satisfied. Make sure to document all phone calls (date, time, names and results) in case you have difficulties in getting an answer. If you can't get any satisfaction, I'd make sure you have plenty of documentation to back up your claim when you check in.

We booked the AKL with one of the codes and I was told the amount for the reservation was $176 even. Then I got the confirmation in the mail and it said $176 even. Then I called to confirm the ressie a couple of days ago since we are 30 days out now, and they told me it was $176.49!! What is that all about! I'll pay it because WHATEVER , but all of my paper work says $176 even! CRAZY CRO!!

I would vote for sending them 10 pennies taped to 10 separate bills that they paid 37 cents each to send to you. LOL THEN we'll see if they start billing you for 1 cent!! LOL I don't understand either about these rates that they quote in even dollars and then when it's actually on your card or you get the bill or reservation it has a certain amount of cents attached. Does it have something to do with the tax? Maybe the room is an even dollar amount, but then when they figure the tax it doesn't come out even, even though they just tell you the amount of dollars or something. But I guess if they threaten to cancel the reservation in the letters, you better pay it or the computer will drop the ressie....:rolleyes:
Is there anyone who tests these computer programs, that companies use, for common sense?!

Originally posted by Eeyore1954
Send it in PENNIES ... and ask for a printed receipt. :jester:
"TAPE them to the BILL/Payment request, neatly in a little line!" Also, request a receipt for the payment! LOL...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter