My Two Sons, Any Ideas on Good Surprises?

pathoov

Earning My Ears
My two sons and I are going to WDW in three days. We have gone at least once a year since my oldest was 2. My wife is going to be home working and this is my chance to spend some quality time with my sons. Where better than WDW? Anyhoo I want to surprise them with something unique. Any suggestions? It doesn't have to be big but I want it to be memorable. Thanks.

Pat - how old are they? Are they quiet or thrill seekers? What are their interests? I'll try to think of some things once I know their ages. Sounds like a fun trip though!

How about giving each of them 2 rolls of quarters and a roll of pennies. Just wrap them up and give them as a gift. Let them try to figure out why you are giving them. If you rubber band them together they could make a (sort of) Hidden Mickey which might help. If they don't know yet that you are going you could drop a little hint each day about something you are going to do. "I thought we would try to do something a little goofy while mom works" or "Have you boys ever been rodent (mouse) hunting?" "We will take just a mini (minnie) vacation." "We are going on a World Sight Seeing Tour"

Do they know about the trip, and you are surprising them with something there? Or are you looking for a creative way to tell them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter