My VMK rooms and pictures

Amazing rooms, Mamacita! Thanks for sharing! Just some specific comments:

- What's on the bottom lefthand corner if your gingerbread house room?
- I absolutely GLOVE "Santa Was Here"! I really liked you made such a big tree and the way you placed the different kinds of presents underneath!
- The Wild West train is an excellent way to use the Thunder Mountain teleporter!

Fantastic job :thumbsup2

WOWWWW, I just looked under VMK Village too! Haha. That pool is so cool! And the "Big House" ... hilarious! Very creative!

In the Gingerbread House that is Sugar Baby the dragon swimming in the moat guarding the castle :)
Thanks so much for your kind words, I sure had fun building these, I'll miss it.

i luved the sweet heart room with the ice cubes. i luved how you used the firewall for the fireplace GENIUS!!!!

Thanks guys :hug: I was just telling my friends today that after next month when I get a room stuck in my head that just must be built I'll be like the guy in close encounters who built the mountain in his living room. I have a feeling my family will be sending me away for a nice long rest.
:hippie: Mamacita

Thanks guys :hug: I was just telling my friends today that after next month when I get a room stuck in my head that just must be built I'll be like the guy in close encounters who built the mountain in his living room. I have a feeling my family will be sending me away for a nice long rest.
:hippie: Mamacita

Just make sure you remember to take pictures to show us ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!