My wedding day recap - 9-16-11...so magical

Hi all...life is CRAZY!!!!

It has been so great reading some of all of your amazing trip reports. We are missing Disney so much.

We have been away for awhile because life has really been crazy. We have moved...yes moved and that was crazy enough...but we had to move...because we are pregnant......with twins. We have been so blessed. One boy...one girl. It was all Disney magic. No names yet..for now, we're telling people Mickey and Minnie!!

I owe pictures but things are stuck in boxes!!!

Hope all is well with everyone.

I think out of all the trip reports that I have read yours is my favorite! All of your pictures are stunning! Congratulations, and thank you for the beautiful recap! :)

I think out of all the trip reports that I have read yours is my favorite! All of your pictures are stunning! Congratulations, and thank you for the beautiful recap! :)

Wow...thank you so very much. That's a very sweet comment. I greatly appreciate it.

I saw your post in "Families" and had to read about the wedding! Congrats on the twins!!!

I think if my hubby saw these photos, even he would think a Disney wedding would be cool. He'd never go for it (more like Elvis and Vegas kind of guy), but he'd agree with me on one thing: your family is beautiful AND those photos are amazing. OK so 2 things.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

I saw your post in "Families" and had to read about the wedding! Congrats on the twins!!!

I think if my hubby saw these photos, even he would think a Disney wedding would be cool. He'd never go for it (more like Elvis and Vegas kind of guy), but he'd agree with me on one thing: your family is beautiful AND those photos are amazing. OK so 2 things.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Hi..thanks for stopping by. Elvis and Vegas are cool, too!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the very sweet comments!

Wow, your report was absolutely lovely. I cried multiple times. I'm so happy you and your family have found true love and happiness. Congrats on the twins that has to be very, very exciting!!

Wow, your report was absolutely lovely. I cried multiple times. I'm so happy you and your family have found true love and happiness. Congrats on the twins that has to be very, very exciting!!

Thank you so much. You're very sweet. Enjoy your upcoming vacation. It's our favorite time of the year!!!

Wow I have just found your trip report and loved everything.

We are doing a VR in September but on the Disney dream.

Are you having your VR in the same place?

Wow I have just found your trip report and loved everything.

We are doing a VR in September but on the Disney dream.

Are you having your VR in the same place?

Hi. Not sure if that was meant for us. We haven't booked our VR yet. Al least 4 years away from that.

Congrats on your VR!

Beautiful wedding, adorable children/family and breathtaking photos. Sometimes something is just worth it. God bless!

Ther is so much love exuding from the pictures and your writing! You all are truly blessed and I wish you decades and decades and decades of growing love and happiness. Than you for sharing. And congratulations on the twins.

It was so special to hear the groom.

Ther is so much love exuding from the pictures and your writing! You all are truly blessed and I wish you decades and decades and decades of growing love and happiness. Than you for sharing. And congratulations on the twins.

It was so special to hear the groom.

Thank you so much for your very nice words. It means a lot to me to read those kinds of things. I'm glad you enjoyed and thanks for the well wishes.

Matt

Wow this was seriously SO beautiful...your pictures are amazing! You and your family look absolutely glowing. I cannot get over how adorable the kids are, they looked so happy and SO cute!
Congratulations to you guys!! :goodvibes

WoW!! What a beautiful wedding!! And all your photos were amazing! I've been on the fence about asking my brother to officiate my wedding, and your point about the person being in the pictures being family has really given me something to think about. Congratulations on having a lovely wedding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!