Myth-busting coronavirus with Dr. Fauci-

He really has.

Dr Fauchi understands the critical need to teach the general public without talking down to them.

He is happy to go to various media platforms, understanding it allows him to spread life saving information to many that haven't heard till now.

It’s a heck of a lot easier teaching the general public than teaching some know it all.

So I tried to not listen to anything yesterday and ended up more panicky not less so I think I need to just do the main ones with Fauci and NY state because they both help me stay calm, and Dr Birk looks strained but she is so inspiring - I love listening to her.

I have been reaching out to a friend who is an xray tech every few days and I think it's helping her feel supported. Today I checked if she needed me to drop off some groceries & to make sure she has what she needs - no way am I letting her run out of detergent, vitamins or really anything else. I can't see her because she is high risk for getting it and I have a pre-existing, but I told her if she needs anything I'll do my best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts