Mythos Reservations

I have a question about Mythos too, is there any way to get in there without a reservation? If not, what is the next best restraunt at IOA other than Mythos?

We were there the week of July 4 and the parks were packed. We just went to Mythos in the afternoon and made a reservation for that night with no problem. Go, it's great.

I went into Mythos during March at 12:30 and I got a table immediately. Reservations are probably good for the busier times, like the summer and holidays.

i went tonite 7/31/01 and it closed at 6:00 pm for a private birthday party. I can only imagine how many S&H green stamps it took to pay for that type of reservation.
Mythos is usually easy to get into, usually in 10 to 20 minutes, but it is always best to start the day by going to guest services to find out the hours of operation. never assume they are the same as the park. Mythos is the best restuarant in IOA so special events take place there.
I wonder if the people booking the birthday party are looking to adopt????:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter