mytravel explorers hotel, opinions please

supacoops

Earning My Ears
myself DH, and DD will be going to DLP in dec. we are staying at the mytravel explorers hotel. anyone stayed there? we booked it because it looked good for kids, and slightly better than the santa fe which we also considered. I am hoping we made the right decision, 1st trip to DLP. Interested in what the hotel is like and the restaurants. Thanks

We stayed there last October and weren't impressed!

The sit down restaurant was horribly slow even by French standards! The cafe was equally slow, but mostly because finding a table was nearly impossible at times! They were always out of food, silverware, plates, and napkins at the breakfast buffet.

The rooms were nice though!

The pool area is nice, but the employee down there was hard to understand, even for DH who's a native of France!

Busses were slow and often full, we finally gave up on the bus system and used the car!

I think we were just spoiled by our stay at the Sequoia Lodge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter