MYW packages cancellation policy?

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I've never booked a package and thought I might try the free dining for fall. What's the policy on cancellations, when payment is due, etc. ? Any info helpful. Thanks.

Gator Kate said:
I've never booked a package and thought I might try the free dining for fall. What's the policy on cancellations, when payment is due, etc. ? Any info helpful. Thanks.

You can receive 100% refund when you cancel more than 45 days out. If you cancel between day 45 and day 6 then you must pay a 100 fee. If you cancel 5 days to your trip, then you pay the 200 fee.

Full payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. There is a 200 deposit.

You better hurry though. My understanding is that each resort has only a certain number of these pkgs available. People were posting that they were already gone at quite a few of the resorts. I think Disney was surprised at how many of us AP holders were willing to buy MYW tickets and do the pkgs in order to get the free dining. I know for us it was a better deal. I'll just save the MYW ticket until next year after my AP expires. This way I get free dining, plus will have the DDE card to cover any extra meals we might need.

By the way I have never done a pkg either, preferring to do room only, but the free dining was too good to pass up, (even with it being hurricane season). This is especially true if you are staying in a value resort. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter