Napping options for babies at Discovery Cove

AJ1983

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I was considering purchasing a beach shade (basucally a tent that doesnt close in the front) so my 18 month old has a place to nap in the shade. Does anyone know if they allow these at DC? I know we could try to stake out a spot under a tree or an umbrella (if they have them), but we dont plan on being in the same area all day.Also can you bring a stroller onto the beach are so baby could nap in that? Finally, does anyone have any other suggestions on how to nap a baby there? Thanks!

Hey everyone! I was considering purchasing a beach shade (basucally a tent that doesnt close in the front) so my 18 month old has a place to nap in the shade. Does anyone know if they allow these at DC? I know we could try to stake out a spot under a tree or an umbrella (if they have them), but we dont plan on being in the same area all day.Also can you bring a stroller onto the beach are so baby could nap in that? Finally, does anyone have any other suggestions on how to nap a baby there? Thanks!

If the beach shade is small, they would probably let you bring it in. They used to have modified strollers that worked on the sand, but I am not sure if they still do. When in doubt, the best thing to do is call: 407-513-4600 or email: DCO-GuestRelations@DiscoveryCove.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!