Narcoossee's vs. Citricos

Hello Everyone,

I recently put a post up on DVC Fan about resorts and dining. We are starting to sketch out ideas for our honeymoon next February (2021) and thinking about staying at the Grand Floridian.

From different DIS content I have found more information about Citricos, but on my DVC Fan post SO MANY people were talking up Narcoossee's.

What do you love about either of these restaurants? Like I said, I am less familiar with Narcoossee's so I'm curious what people love about it. If you were planning your honeymoon which location would you choose? If possible please keep suggestions / opinions to these two dining locations. Looking forward to what people have to say. Thanks!

- Corey Hopkins
For my 25th Wedding Anniversary, we had dinner at Narcoossees followed by a Fireworks Cruise. We got to the restaurant a little early so we sat at the bar for several minutes and were entertained by the very friendly bartender. We had a window seat for dinner. The steak was delicious, and they prepared a special anniversary presentation for our dessert, almond cheesecake which was sublime. The waitstaff were very attentive and couldn't do enough to please us. Right after dinner, we boarded our boat right outside the restaurant and took a very romantic and memorable cruise to watch the fireworks.

I would highly recommend you do the same for your honeymoon.

As someone who eats at the sigs quite a bit because we live in the area, have TIW and APs, we have tried them all more than once and Citricos is in our top 5 while Narcoosees doesnt even break the top 10 of on property sigs. But we also dont have Cali Grill in our Top 10 either and everyone seems to love Cali Grill. Their brunch is to die for but dinner is eh. I feel the same way about Narcoosees.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. Based on everyone's suggestions I think we are in for a good meal no matter where we eat! I really appreciate everyone's comments.
Please report back after you've gone. We would love to hear your comments.

I had a terrible meal at Narcooses. They forgot our appetizer, then overcooked my steak which was also cold, service was very, very slow even after those two major issues. We were also seated in a booth close to the bar and I felt like people standing at the bar were infringing on our table space. I would not go back there.
We had an amazing meal at Citricos in terms of both food and service.

For atmosphere, I would say Narcoosee's but we've had hit or miss experiences there (food and service). It's a beautiful spot though and if you time your reservation right, you can watch the fireworks. I've had good experiences at Citrico's but the atmosphere leaves a little to be desired, just kind of ho-hum. The food is consistent though. Check menus at both places and see what you think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter