nassau excursion or not?

If I remember correectly, it's right off (across the street shown there) the top left corner of the map I posted in this thread.

I also have heard of some Nassau Beaches, possibly even Blue Lagoon, not always being the nicest... However, I have only heard that beaches at Atlantis are nice. I have seen photos that look nice! But, I understand that there are indeed some local vendors around. Also, with everything else the Atlantis offers, most people seem to spend limited time on the beach during their visit!

I have been researching for our cruise, and one poster said that they enjoyed one of the beaches at Atlantis just as well as Castaway Cay.

The Comfort is apparantly very close. They have a walkway that goes right up to Atlantis. I imagine that there may even be a crosswalk there? I have looked on maps, and on the map of Atlantis (you can print one off their site) The comfort is on the top-left, about where the sea-creature symbol is shown. I think there is also a good map on the Comfort Suites site.

We recently booked a special rate directly thru the Comfort Suites. $136.50. Call the Comfort 1-800 number directly, and ask for the LGOLD rate. If this, or any other rate does not seem to be available, then go online and the internet users rate is $175.50. Sure, this is high... But when you consider the cost of any of the excursions for a family for four. Dividing that out per person, and for a family of 4, it is not reallly that much higher.

do you know how far the walk is from the ferry to the entrance of Atlantis is? I've heard it is LONG but I'm wondering if anyone has an estimated distance. And is it on pavement?

When in Nassau skip the historic tour. We took it and it disappointing . The tour guides were nice enough but not up to the standards of the U.S. Park Service.

Mark RG...thanks for taking the time to provide us with the map and all the useful information. By the looks of the place..... CS is the ONLY way to go. As sprawling as that park looks...DH will definately need a "nappy" (along with the GS)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter