National Barbershop Quartet Day

FtW Mike

DIS Veteran
Considering our own Bama Ed is a Card Carrying Member of the Dapper Dans thought others might be interested in learning today is National Barbershop Quartet Day. He however was NOT highlighted in the FOX NEWS piece concerning it. Someone needs to contact Ruppert Murdoch to get this egregious affront rectified.

Mike,

I am not worthy to carry the Dans' hats. And it was a thrill to sing a song with my heroes.

Video does exist of our performance together however it was not good enough quality for Fox.

Thanks for the update. I didn't know today was the day either.

Bama Ed

Last edited:
Although it wasnt the Dapper Dans that I was able to perform with, I too have had the pleasure of performing at WDW with fellow CM's. It was quite an honor and I have no doubt that the break room chatter about me is still going on.

Mike,

I am not worthy to carry the Dans' hats. And it was a thrill to sing a song with my heroes.

Video does exist of our performance together however it was not good enough quality for Fox.

Thanks for the update. I didn't know today was the day either.

Bama Ed
I Instantly thought about you and trip with your Daughter and getting to Sing with them on Main Street. Remembered the photos not the video but that the membership card you were given occupies a place of honor in your wallet

Well since bdd posted a pic and Mike mentioned mine, that's obviously a siren call to post them again:

Myron, in the blue, was the Dapper Dan bass that day - he stepped out and let me sing the bass part for our song with the other 3 guys.

Somebody mentioned that NBC's Today Show also had a segment this morning on National Barbershop Quartet Day.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!