National Car Rental (MCO)

Bobski5150

Earning My Ears
We will be renting a car the day before our cruise at Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO) and keeping it until after the cruise, returning it to Fort Meyers Airport (RSW)?

Has anyone rented a car at MCO from National? How was the experience? Service? Speed? Ease of getting the car?

Returned a National car to RSW? Ease of drop off? Speed? Shuttle to the airport?

Any information is much appreciated.

Thanks.

We rented from National last October and it was very smooth. We had taken advantage of the free membership to the emrald club thru the disney club and it was perfect. We walked out to the parking garage at MCO and picked out the car we wanted drove to the gate, showed the guy our club card and credit card and out the door we were. We droped off the car in Cocoa Beach for the four days and then went back to pick it back up again after the cruise. They don't have a shuttle from the port to the office,but they will credit you the cost of cab fare on your bill. Definitly worth looking in to.

It's real easy at MCO they have 2 parking lots the last time I was there, one behind the counter, and one behind you (if you are standing at the counter) just a short walk under the driveway.

Big John aka HRCCrazy:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I'm not a cruiser, but snuck in here for a peak.

Bobski, you should check out the Transportation Board. There are lots of recent posts about National and good rental deals with them using codes and coupons.

Thanks for the replies and the tip on the transportation board. I was able to get what I thought was a good deal on a rental from National.

Your comments have made me more comfortable that our experience will be a good one.

Now off to see if any of the codes will get me a better deal!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter