National car rental ??

mnmom22

Mouseketeer
I just signed up for the Emerald card and for the Disneyclub in the last few days. We leave on 5/12 -- will I have trouble using the e-mail printouts of my numbers if the cards have not arrived? I'm sure I won't see them that soon. I got a pretty good rate with them but always looking for a better deal. Not much more for 12 days of a full-size EA car than I had with Avis for 1 day - return at port and then 7 days from port after we do the wonder cruise. I think the full size and paying for parking will be more convenient. Are there any other code numbers out there? I know there was a lot of posting on the old board but I can't seem to access anything.

You might actually get your card in time for the Disney Club. I think that I got mine in 5 days.

BTW, my dw and I will be arriving in WDW on May 12th also!!! Only 10 days to go!!!!!!!!!1

I see you're from Minnesota also -- We're in Richfield. The weather really is gloomy today. That just makes it easier to think about vacation. We're on the countdown big time at our house. Can hardly wait. Are you flying NW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter