National Rental

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Are there any codes out there that are good for anyone to use? Can Disney Club members still get a discount??? Any info would be great. Thank you!

Disney Club 5901600 was giving 20% off when I made reservations 2 weeks ago. Along with a $20 entertainment coupon, I got a final quote of $122 for May 9 to 16, full size, Emerald Aisle, including tax.

I just got a minivan today on their website for 159.95 for a week in June using DC. $205 with taxes. I'm quite happy with this price!

Originally posted by LISALISA36
CAN ANYONE USE THE DC CODE 5901600?

Like Gail already mentioned they will ask for the Disney Club card when you check out. I just checked my confirmation and it says Company Association: Disney Club, right on the printed confirmation sheet that they email you.

I did not use DC, I used Entertainment book rate, and also Ent book $20 off coupon for August. Base rate of $199/week for a minivan......... Emerald choice, whcih is free via links on mousesavers. (spouses drive free, no wait in lines, pick your own van)

We have an intermediate size car reserved for the 1st week of May for $124 using the contract ID and coupon code from vacation outlet. I got this information from Mousesavers.

Originally posted by DebbieB
Disney Club 5901600 was giving 20% off when I made reservations 2 weeks ago. Along with a $20 entertainment coupon, I got a final quote of $122 for May 9 to 16, full size, Emerald Aisle, including tax.

I'm a disney club member and I used this contract # today along with a coupon I received in the mail yesterday from Disney Club. I have 2 questions. The first is, mousesavers stated that 5901600 was supposed to expire 12/02. The national website accepted this coupon code today and I was able to get the rate of $192 for 9 days in the beginning of May. Has anyone used this code after 12/02 and been told it's not valid when you went to pick up your car?

Second question, is Emerald Reserve basically the same as Emerald Aisle except that anyone can use emerald reserve, not just emerald aisle members? The reservation I made today with the disney club contract number said that emerald aisle is no longer avail but I could use emerald reserve. Thank you!

If you reread what Mary says on Mousesavers, you'll see SHE just used it on her trip 3/1-3/8! So, I'd say it's still good!:)

Did you have to request it, or did it come in one of their recent newsletters?

Originally posted by frannn
Did you have to request it, or did it come in one of their recent newsletters?

It came with a member's benefit update pamphlet type mailing. I didn't request it.

We have a mini-van for 10 days for June on reserve. Our cost with tax is $286.95. We are DC members and used Contract ID 5901600 and the $20.00 off coupon that came in our monthly members flyer. I'm really happy with our rate!!!

Originally posted by sncbird
We have a mini-van for 10 days for June on reserve. Our cost with tax is $286.95. We are DC members and used Contract ID 5901600 and the $20.00 off coupon that came in our monthly members flyer. Our reservation said we had to go to the counter :( But, I"m really happy with our rate!!!

If you really don't want to go to the counter see if you make a new reservation if you still get the low price. You are now able to select Emerald Reserve when booking minivans, I did this last weekend, even with the coupon and got a similar rate and Emerald Reserve service...

If the price is the same, or lower, you can make the new reservation and then cancel the old one.

Thanks sgtdisney - I did just that and was able to get Emerald Reserve!!! I edited my previous post. thanks!!!

Originally posted by sncbird
Thanks sgtdisney - I did just that and was able to get Emerald Reserve!!! I edited my previous post. thanks!!!

I am very glad I could help! :)

I checked my national mini-van ressie and saw that I too had "counter" instead of "emerald choice". Per this thread, (thanks for the headsup!), I went back, made a new ressie for a mini-van with "emerald reserve", then cancelled my old ressie.
:cool:
Margaret

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter