Navigator of the Sea

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
We are sailing on the navigator of the sea April 2019. What should I know? Would you recommend any speciality restaurants, I have celiac so I’m a little nervous that they will not have gluten free stuff. Also my daughter wants to try the kids club, do I have to register her or is it just a drop off.

Thanks

We are sailing on the navigator of the sea April 2019. What should I know? Would you recommend any speciality restaurants, I have celiac so I’m a little nervous that they will not have gluten free stuff. Also my daughter wants to try the kids club, do I have to register her or is it just a drop off.

Thanks
If you let them know of your condition, they will have Gluten Free choices for you. My wife is in the same boat and had no issues.

If you contact them ahead of time, they will prepare a menu for you. We just took the kitchen tour aboard Explorer, the sister ship. They keep all the gluten free item separate. We had a GF vegan with us and she has never eaten better. They even prepared wraps for her to take for lunch on excursion days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!