Navigators ??s

Joe & Joanne

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi :wave:
A thanks to Barb for the Navigators. While I understand some of this info is bound to change so the question may not apply. In a block that advertises the "Captains Welcome Aboard Cocktail" Reception, the times mentioned are 6:45PM for the 8:30PM dinner seating. Since this activity would seem to fall on a "Formal Evening" would this mean that if you were to attend you would not be able to see any show scheduled for the evening? Also, if you did go to the show would that mean you would have to be dressed formally while at the show in order to arrive at your assigned seating wearing the formal wear? Yikes! C:\My Documents\Disney Cruise\mic-min-don-plu01.art

According to the most recent 7-day Navigator I have, the Captain's Reception is at 5:45, not 6:45. So you would probably dress formally for that, go to the show, and then go to dinner.

Hi:wave:
Oh no :eek: Dave, now you really got me, not only is my eyesight going but my tolerance of the tux just disappeared. 5:45 till dinner is at least 4 and a half hours in it (5:30-10)? Will have to change plans from the Tux to dinner jacket ;) check that off packing list :). DW :earsgirl: will love it though and I am sure we will have more than ample opportunity to collect some photos (ha)!
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!