Need a favour please

Rachael Q

DIS Veteran
For anyone travelling to Disney World before the end of November or middle of December.

I would like two Guest of Honour Badges with my DH and my name on them. I will happily send you a money order to cover cost and shipping.

I was going to get them from Gifts of a Lifetime but the cost for shipping to Canada was rather high.

We are going in January, and I would like to put the badges and our passes in his Christmas stocking.

Thank you

Very cool idea Rachael. We unfortunately (or not!) are only going in January also, so can't help u out there. Hope u get it sorted tho'.

John :D

I will be there Dec 8-16 ... Is that too late? I can try to mail them from Disney or send them Xpresspost when I get back! Let me know if I can help :p I would be more than happy to pick them up for you! Just send me a PM.

I am going in October and could pick these up for you. Let me know it's not a problem.

what are GOH badges...we were thinking of doing the Scavenger Hunt with GOAL for our kids...

Thanks to everyone who replied so quickly.

I really appreciate all the offers of help.

I have now made arrangements with someone going this week!

I wish I was going this week.

Again,

Thank you all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter