Need ADR for these restaurants?

AliceInJerseyLand

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to make our plans for our 2nd week in December trip a little more flexible. In your experience, do you really need ADR for the following? Even if it's an "off" time? This past summer we popped in for lunch at Nine Dragons and it was completely empty. Not sure if this is typical or not. We will be staying at BWV, so I'd love to be able to drop in at some of these restaurants if we find the time.

Via Napoli
Beaches and Cream
Big River Grille

(and at MK)- Tony's

If you don't make ADRs for Beaches and Cream at 180 +, you probably are not going to get in. Via Napoli is possible later than 180, but walk up... I doubt it.
Big River Grill may have open table reservations as well as Disney ADRs so you may have decent luck there.
I believe Tony's has a period of time every day that it's all walk up, but I'm not positive.
Keep us posted as to what happens in real experience.

If you don't make ADRs for Beaches and Cream at 180 +, you probably are not going to get in. Via Napoli is possible later than 180, but walk up... I doubt it.
Big River Grill may have open table reservations as well as Disney ADRs so you may have decent luck there.
I believe Tony's has a period of time every day that it's all walk up, but I'm not positive.
Keep us posted as to what happens in real experience.
What's a Disney ADR?

I would make ADR’s for Via Napoli and B&C.

I don’t know about Big River Grille.

I have not heard good things about Tony’s and I would probably try to look for another restaurant.

I don't think you can make reservations for Big River Grille. That's the one on the Boardwalk, correct? When I ate there, I was staying at the hotel and there was almost no one there when we walked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter