• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Cinderella reservations!!!

Lynnderella

Earning My Ears
Help! I hit that 60 to 90 day reservation change and now I don't have Cinderella reservations for my two daughters (ages 6 & 8). To make matters worse, last time we were at Disney, they messed up our reservations and we didn't get to go either (after we told our girls we were having breakfast with Cinderella) Can anyone help with reservations for 4 for Oct 5 -11 and make my two Cinderella fans very happy? Thanks so much!

So sorry to hear about your not getting your ps!:(

You may want to try 1900 Park Fare for dinner at the GF as a back up -- they have a princess dinner which is very good and Cinderella is suppossed to be there from what I understand. It's not the Castle but at least your DD's would get to see Cindy.

Also there is a princess breakfast in Norway in Epcot too that you may want to try for;)

Best of luck - let us know how you make out!

So sorry to hear that! I know how you feel.

Don't give up though. Try calling every day 2 times a day if you can. Try in the morning for cancellations and maybe once in the afternoon or evening for cancellations. You just never know when someone has 2 reservations and cancels one to get their deposit back or their plans change and they have to cancel.

Also try 2 days before if you can as most people have to cancel 48 hours not to be charged and not to loose their deposit.

Lastly if you get there first thing in the morning and ask if there is anything, you just may get seated!

Good luck!

We enjoyed the Princess Storybook breakfast more than Cinderellas. The food was a lot better. Try there.

Maggie

Yikes! Looks like you and I are in the same boat. The change in the 60-day PS got me, too:( If you happen to be swamped with replies, please send me a PM....I need them for any morning from Oct. 7-10. Good luck!!!

We just scheduled a trip to meet my sister and brother in law in disney 11/19-11/25...yes crazy time, and yes crazy for thinking I can get cindy breakfast ressies! My dd (4) doesn't know about trip and really hoping and praying for the icing on the cake! Help! Anyone cancelling for these dates (4-5 people). Please email me at thkk3532@comcast.net

Keep calling every day.........morning and night. I have been calling for at least a month now for 1900 Park Faire. I finally got it last night while I was on the table in the ER waiting for the Xrays to come back on my ankle...........the CM was laughing so hard by the end of our conversation, but they had an opening for one of our nights. Don't give up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter